ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

January 06, 2012, 06:27:35 AM #165 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:29:03 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: MarioDK on January 06, 2012, 06:12:55 AMi wanted both piccolos but voted for without cape/hat so if can you do first without cape/hat and then you is done with rigging piccolo without these you can add these two and rig them that way can we can both versions :D

Actually i think i will do that, considering its just a few added polys on piccolo that are easy to rig.

@ Everyone

Im starting Piccolo tomorrow guys, you will get both versions.

You will get a Lloyd v2 preview tomorrow.

EDIT:

I will possibly show new previews of Master Chief and SSJ Twinkie  if i get enough progress tomorrow.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


make picollo with all his stuff, we can easily delete the things we dont want on him...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 06, 2012, 06:27:35 AMActually i think i will do that, considering its just a few added polys on piccolo that are easy to rig. @ Everyone Im starting Piccolo tomorrow guys, you will get both versions. You will get a Lloyd v2 preview tomorrow. EDIT: I will possibly show new previews of Master Chief and SSJ Twinkie  if i get enough progress tomorrow.
cool

then i made Gotenks i only made his normal form and then he was done with rigging i deleted head/Hair and made SSJ3 head/hair to fit with his body :D
that how you can do with piccolo´s cape/hat :D rig anything and then add the cape/hat after rigged anything and rig them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 08, 2012, 05:04:29 AM #168 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:37:20 AM by ShadowSnake
Piccolo is about half way done after only an hour of work on him. His fingers will animate and he will have final smash eyes.

Expect a teaser possibly tomorrow, since i dont work and i have the whole day off.

Im probably going to release a kirby hat or item as somesort of a filler import.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I love your item imports. Kirby hats are also epic, so I'll take that.

Can't wait to see some Piccolo previews.

What's the deal with 18 though?

You said you gonna re rig her?

Because if so, that's what's up bro.

I saw that Morrigan import over Zelda, and it was great.

I'm saying you can just vertex Android 18's arms or whatever you need to do, to fix Zelda's skeleton perfectly, that way, you can rig the fingers properly, and what not.

The texture I did is finished, so it's up to you if you want to do a better rig.

I'll send you the texture files, plus her pcs and pac file later tonight, for your own personal use.

Don't release it yet though, remember I'm taking the sexy pics, lol.

So... How are things?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

THIS IS AMAZING! ~Piccolo
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 12:30:17 AMI love your item imports. Kirby hats are also epic, so I'll take that. Can't wait to see some Piccolo previews. What's the deal with 18 though? You said you gonna re rig her? Because if so, that's what's up bro. I saw that Morrigan import over Zelda, and it was great. I'm saying you can just vertex Android 18's arms or whatever you need to do, to fix Zelda's skeleton perfectly, that way, you can rig the fingers properly, and what not. The texture I did is finished, so it's up to you if you want to do a better rig. I'll send you the texture files, plus her pcs and pac file later tonight, for your own personal use. Don't release it yet though, remember I'm taking the sexy pics, lol.

yep i feel 18 wasnt good enough so im redoing her to make her perfect.

@ Everyone

New poll, Tyranitar over Bowser or Charizard. vote away.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yes! you're back!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Tyranitar? Over Bowser sounds awesome since Charizards acts a bit difficult when he animates...

If he ends up on Bowser, what are you going to make for the shell? Maybe just tyranitar in a fetal position?  :laugh: I don't know, but what ever you decide, I'm sure it'll be interesting  :)
^3^

i think charizard's body build would work better...
although over bowser would be awesome, but he would have way too long arms

yeah, Charizard seems better. I think you may need to edit the bones still... but the body fits way better. Bowser is too slouchy.

I also think Charizard is the best fit for Tyranitar.

It won't look weird and all that since he won't have renamed bones and such.

Also, we can edit our entry, and of course I'll do the new texture for him.

Moar downloads for us sir!

I voted over Charizard. The posture is better and I have the vertex over him already. Italian is right about bowser being to slouchy as well

im more leaning on Tyranitar over Charizard, because hed look better with the bone structure. I might be willing to make him on Bowser as well, if it would be possible without his model falling apart. r)

btw, Piccolo is almost done. GBC helped me out a lot on part of the rig, i just need to rig the left hand and make minor touch-ups. Then all he needs is a sexy texture by ItalianStallion.

Piccolo and Tyranitar previews tomorrow. >_>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.