ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


Here's Piccolo, hes 95% done rig-wise.



More previews like Tyranitar tomorrow, i didn't get much done today because i was busy with College homework and i have a 5 hour shift at work.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


inb4dbzfans
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OMG PICKLE-O MAH FAVE

...

Can't wait for Tyranitar.

OMG! i cant wait for that big powerful green guy named

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: "Not here" - SonicBrawler on January 24, 2012, 10:57:57 PM
OMG! i cant wait for that big powerful green guy named

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's not green :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 11:13:17 PM
He's not green :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 24, 2012, 11:26:57 PM #187 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:31:10 PM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: "Not here" - SonicBrawler on January 24, 2012, 11:18:48 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YOU JUST GOT OWNED.
[move][/move]

Quote from: "Not here" - SonicBrawler on January 24, 2012, 11:18:48 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wat
I thought he was tan :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 11:30:57 PM
wat
I thought he was tan :srs:

:srs: he is green and always has.  but his shiny form is tan

where have you been living?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yup normal tyranytar is green shiny is well shiny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meh.  I think Piccolo really needs a new texture.  The cell-shaded stuff really doesn't mesh well with Brawl imo.  I mean, all of those muscles and veins on his arms just look really weird and creepy to me.

Whatever.  I'm more hyped for T-tar anyway.

Quote from: "Not here" - SonicBrawler on January 24, 2012, 11:34:00 PM
:srs: he is green and always has.  but his shiny form is tan

where have you been living?
I'm colorblind, if you didn't know V:
Alright. We can stop talking about me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I totally agree with Victory Badguy, he really needs a new texture. The current ones look waaay too pixelated and cartoonish. So yeah, a texture revamp is necessary.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread