ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


didnt work... i tried c18 texture type and now it looks like hes covered in chainmail, idk why.

If anyone wants to try and fix it i will send the files and collab you.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 27, 2012, 03:05:01 AM
didnt work... i tried c18 texture type and now it looks like hes covered in chainmail, idk why.

If anyone wants to try and fix it i will send the files and collab you.

hmmmmm.....when you are importing the .dae..do you have remap materials checked??? if so...uncheck that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 27, 2012, 03:05:01 AM
didnt work... i tried c18 texture type and now it looks like hes covered in chainmail, idk why.

If anyone wants to try and fix it i will send the files and collab you.
Try RGBA8. thats what fixed Petey for me.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 27, 2012, 02:05:30 AM
@ mariodk and southcraft

it didnt work.... damn it. Piccolo's textures are still screwed up in-game and idk how to fix it, i better fix this [censored] i worked to damn hard on it to throw it out. :rage:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



:srs:
[move][/move]

Quote from: GBC on January 27, 2012, 03:06:11 AM
hmmmmm.....when you are importing the .dae..do you have remap materials checked??? if so...uncheck that

it didnt work :oshi:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 03:07:04 AM
Try RGBA8. thats what fixed Petey for me.

It froze the game for some reason, idk what the hell is wrong.

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 27, 2012, 03:19:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



:srs:

quoted for truth.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 27, 2012, 04:11:26 AM #231 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:13:20 AM by Nanobuds
meh. RGBA8s really rack up filesize.

Try importing it with the old Brawl Box that you used for Lloyd and your other imports

if that doesnt work, send me the .max file and the .pcs file and ill look at it

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 04:11:26 AM
meh. RGBA8s really rack up filesize.

Try importing it with the old Brawl Box that you used for Lloyd and your other imports

if that doesnt work, send me the .max file and the .pcs file and ill look at it

thank you for your help, i will try brawlbox 65a then. if it doesnt work count on a pm tomorrow morning.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Piccolo's texture glitch is fixed, i can finally move on and start making more imports. He will be released right after Stallion makes the texture.

Secret project will be unvailed soonish, rig is 95% done on it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 03, 2012, 06:21:44 AM #234 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:23:06 AM by Royal_Blade
Since you don't really have a to-do list up...

I'm gonna guess that it's either Sephiroth, Vergil, or Altair. Since Secret projects are usually related to people personally.

Edit:
I can't believe I forgot to say this...

Congratz on fixing the texture glitch!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 03, 2012, 06:21:44 AM
Since you don't really have a to-do list up...

I'm gonna guess that it's either Sephiroth, Vergil, or Altair. Since Secret projects are usually related to people personally.

Edit:
I can't believe I forgot to say this...

Congratz on fixing the texture glitch!!

Thanks.

And nope they are not the secret project, but i feel like postponing all my projects soon and importing Altair. But nah, i should finish Lloyd and Piccolo first.

@ DBZ fanboys

Gogeta SSJ4 is RELEASED. suprise?  r)



Download:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24992

I originally made him because i was going to try to importing someone else to see if i could fix Piccolo's texture and he had the same texture glitch, but someone told me how to fix it and now they both look and work greatly.

Enjoy. Piccolo and Lloyd next.  :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


inb4mariodkorotherdbzfans
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 04:59:27 PM
inb4mariodkorotherdbzfans

i somehow knew you would do that. r)

for the record im sick of dbz models, after Piccolo and possibly 18 as well, i will be making non dbz characters for awhile. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 04:59:27 PMinb4mariodkorotherdbzfans
damn

anyway porting gogeta over goku over pit soon :D if its ok with you shadowsnake?
also any chance for SSJ4 goku?  or Vegito v2?(not porting vegito until fingers is rigged)
i can maybe make tail bones for SSJ4 gogeta/goku :D if we get SSJ4 goku too but you needing then to send me the .max file
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Aww shucks. You guys know me too well lol :P

Anyways, can't wait for your other stuff
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]