ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

...

Well, if you need ideas, SS, why not just start doing stuff from the poll? How about Scyther? I believe KJP wanted to revamp his PSA if a good model was imported, so that'd be pretty cool.

Peppy would be cool too, but I'm not holding my breath. XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 05, 2012, 04:49:18 PM
...

Well, if you need ideas, SS, why not just start doing stuff from the poll? How about Scyther? I believe KJP wanted to revamp his PSA if a good model was imported, so that'd be pretty cool.

Peppy would be cool too, but I'm not holding my breath. XD
kjp already updated scyther psa :P thats why we have a scizor psa over falco right now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmmm......when I saw Beyond's avatar it reminded me of Frank West doing his victory taunts or whatever its called. ......Scott West anyway? c:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Perogie on April 05, 2012, 04:24:45 AM
Indiana Jones. I'd think it wouldn't be too hard to turn West into Jones, actually, if you were to just shorten the jacket and change a few colours. All that would be left after that would be the face and the fedora (emphasis on fedora being done right :P )

Actually I could quite see this. Frank's jacket, pants, shoes, hands, shirt would all work for Jones. He would just need new textures, the satchel, face edits, and a fedora then he would be good to go.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2012, 06:42:19 AM
just make a movie character no neeed to be indiana jones imo like predator/alien/darth vader/Terminator skeleton/godzilla(zilla and godzilla2000 are on gmod :P) something diferent from all the game chars so far xD

I have Darth Vader ripped from Force Unleashed II, so maybe. Id probably put him on Ganon.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 05, 2012, 11:14:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sexy a major improvement, thats really all i can say to describe it. Im beginning not to like brawl styled as much, i prefer textures like this now.

I will post this on Infinite Smash with Frank West soon, just need to finish Frank.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 05, 2012, 04:49:18 PM
...

Well, if you need ideas, SS, why not just start doing stuff from the poll? How about Scyther? I believe KJP wanted to revamp his PSA if a good model was imported, so that'd be pretty cool.

Peppy would be cool too, but I'm not holding my breath. XD

Probably not Peppy since i just made Slips and i didnt get the download number i was expecting. Later though.

Scyther sounds awesome, i heard Scizor was easy to rig so im sure Scyther would be too.

@ Who ever even goes to my thread anymore

I guess whatever i happen to start rigging first gets made after Frank, it will likely be one of the ones on the poll or one of the ideas mentioned in the thread.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 05, 2012, 02:52:54 PM
Your texture is making me want to remake my recolors w/ your texture...

Sure man, go right ahead.

Just make sure to give me credit.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 05, 2012, 10:05:26 PM
Sexy a major improvement, thats really all i can say to describe it. Im beginning not to like brawl styled as much, i prefer textures like this now.

Preciate it bro! I too do prefer textures like these. Sometimes people push it with the desaturation, and make it look dead as [censored], and boring. Glad you like it though.

Also, don't forget about our project we have with GameWatching. ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 05, 2012, 11:14:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of my yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 05, 2012, 10:11:50 PM
Sure man, go right ahead.

Just make sure to give me credit.
Ok. Thanks.

Would you care to make the recolors yourself? I can PM my recolors and you could base them off mine but add some fancy Italian-ness to then.
How would that sound?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Know who would be a nice idea to make via Amalgamation?

Solar Boy Django!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BeastmanEXE on April 06, 2012, 12:54:03 AM
Know who would be a nice idea to make via Amalgamation?

Solar Boy Django!
Django would be cool.

Over one of the Starfox characters.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Ideas?



Servbots over Lucas, Ness, or Toon Link?? I just made a topic in the Req section but I think it's a valid suggestion?


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 06, 2012, 03:51:09 PM

Servbots over Lucas, Ness, or Toon Link?? I just made a topic in the Req section but I think it's a valid suggestion?
Epic/Rockin Pervy did a bunch of Servebots over Lucas, but I'm not sure if any saw the light of day...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i was thinking darth vader over marth/ike/link since he is a sword use ganon would be kinda disapointing imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2012, 08:20:37 PM
i was thinking darth vader over marth/ike/link since he is a sword use ganon would be kinda disapointing imo

Come to think of it im leaning towards Ike now, since hes got slow but strong sword strikes. Fits great for Darth Vader.

@ Everyone

new poll, critique poll. I just want to know if i should still be rigging, i will either get bad inspiration and quit making rigs, or good inspiration and make tons more.

A real whos next poll will be up soon, i promise.

Frank is 95% done rig-wise fingers are all that is left, he still needs expressions and transparency on the hair.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Anyone who picks the last option gets a Sparta Kick to the pit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302