ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Personally I think the texture could use more highlights. It really lacking in them, I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Kairi over Peach is a lot more fitting than Zelda I guess since she at least uses weapons..

Dabura? :c

I'm also in between Ezio and Leon.

lol shadowsnake just remember you owe me one
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


lol i requested Ezio already hope you do him  :af2:

and vegito looks awesome bros thanks :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Good luck on making Ezio fit the file size...
considering he has over 15 textures and has a hellve a lot of polys, he will be quite difficult to import.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 30, 2011, 10:37:39 PMGood luck on making Ezio fit the file size... considering he has over 15 textures and has a hellve a lot of polys, he will be quite difficult to import.

someone told me how to lower the the amount of vertices, and i could shrink the texture sizes.

Quote from: kingskull95 on November 30, 2011, 08:37:24 PMlol i requested Ezio already hope you do him  :af2: and vegito looks awesome bros thanks :af2:

Your welcome. :P

Quote from: Velen on November 30, 2011, 08:26:16 PM. . . Mega Man Zero . . . *leaves*

I dont have his model :oshi:

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 30, 2011, 08:13:50 PMlol shadowsnake just remember you owe me one

as a reward i will fix Sephiroth 100% for you. the metal texture, the lighting and the transparency. (I finally know how to fix it all)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 30, 2011, 07:23:47 PMKairi over Peach is a lot more fitting than Zelda I guess since she at least uses weapons.. Dabura? :c I'm also in between Ezio and Leon.

I might rig Keyblades for Kairi to use for the helluvit. If i did import Dabura, i hope you know who would texture it.  r)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 30, 2011, 06:41:12 PM
Leon over Falco? :O

Yes.

Need moar Star Fox.

Heck yeah! i have Peppy, Krystal Slippy, Panther, Leon, Wolf, Fox, and Falco ripped from Starfox Assault. I also have Adventures Krystal.

Quote from: Velen on November 30, 2011, 04:01:29 PM
Personally I think the texture could use more highlights. It really lacking in them, I think.

I did a good job on the shading, but i think i could of highlighted it more. your right. I will do it at some point.  :P

Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 02:06:31 PM
bad girl!!!! i want bad girl!!!
make sure to put her bat over peach's weapons... xDD

I wouldnt forget that lol. I dont have her bat model, so id have to use the homerun bat or something.

Quote from: Puccio on November 30, 2011, 01:53:32 PM
Is Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, not De Firenze. ;)

I voted him and btw Vegito looks sexy. I'll try him in a few days.

Thanks and im going to fix that.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 30, 2011, 01:07:30 PM
i voted for ezio :p

but im still gonna port him over ike someday...

Looks like Ezio won the poll... your in luck.  :>.>:

If you want him on Ike go for it! Heck if you want him on jigglypuff im not stopping you.  :P

@ Everyone

Android 18 is done. Just need to wait for ItalianStallion to finish texturing the boots.

I will have a couple previews up soon of my next imports.  :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 30, 2011, 11:01:58 PM
Heck yeah! i have Peppy, Krystal Slippy, Panther, Leon, Wolf, Fox, and Falco ripped from Starfox Assault. I also have Adventures Krystal.

I love you.

:srs:

If you do Leon, Panther, or Peppy, I would....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@shadowsnakwe...O.O you do.....teach me/tell me how to fix in a pm lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 30, 2011, 11:11:31 PMI love you. :srs: If you do Leon, Panther, or Peppy, I would....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O RLY?

Leon says hi.

btw i plan to import peppy, slippy, krystal and panther at some point.



Ive began rigging him 5 minutes ago, ive gotta say... He is going to be easy compared to 18 and Vegito. :srs:

I will have a preview of Ezio up soon as well. 2 projects at a time is my limit.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 30, 2011, 11:54:27 PM
@shadowsnakwe...O.O you do.....teach me/tell me how to fix in a pm lol

ok
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


My list just keeps getting shorter and shorter. I love it. can't wait for him.

You have made me a very happy dragon... thing...

=D

Can't wait for this!

(Though I can't lie, Waffle's vertex was pretty damn accurate, now that I think about it)

Seeing how you have Wolfs model from Assault, will we see him done as well?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Vegito is lookin SWEET Shad! Thanks for releasing ^^

Also lookin forward to #18 and dem Assault characters too :happy: