ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: DSX8 on November 08, 2011, 03:46:59 AMheheh he's gonna be over snake.. or ganon

im making my spencer over link for the planned psa and the grappling hook.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 08, 2011, 03:47:40 AM
Wouldn't the Gravity Hammer have made a good import over... the Hammer? XD

Oh well.

youd think. xD but since the hammer kills in one hit and its used slowly i put it over the homerun bat. could be released tonight since adding a shader will probably fix the lagging. it did for lloyd anyways.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry for double post but i have great news regarding my imports.

- Lloyd has a metal texture now
- Gravity Hammer no longer lags at all.

Stallion told me he will be done with HD LLoyd by tomorrow, so expect releases of both of these imports.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Holy [censored] that Gravity Hammer over Homerun Bat is amazing beyond words.

Holy [censored]ing [censored] man.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2011, 05:49:22 AM
Holy [censored] that Gravity Hammer over Homerun Bat is amazing beyond words.

Holy [censored] [censored] man.

yeah i friggin love the Gravity Hammer, i might release it today actually.

@ Everyone

Lloyd is RELEASED

he goes great with Ninka's Emil



He has a metal texture and  a shader that didnt look bad on any of the 10 levels i tried him on.

Enjoy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


First!

And it looks awesome!!

But what's with the swords? (just curious)

Also, can I do recolors?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 08, 2011, 08:39:38 PMFirst! And it looks awesome!! But what's with the swords? (just curious) Also, can I do recolors?

yes you can. also whats with the swords? those are his swords from ToS 1. i couldnt get his sword models so i had to turn his sheaths into those swords. Looks fine.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dosh garnit, peeps need to stop making awesome ports over Pit. It gets harder and harder to not remove the WAAAA every day. D:

Lloyd looks great, SS. =D

The swords just... Don't look like swords...

They look like chunks of carved plastic...

Maybe a simple re-texture can fix it.

And yay, recolors!

Also, do you want me to make recolors for all versions? (HD, normal, and wolf import)?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 09, 2011, 02:15:35 AMThe swords just... Don't look like swords... They look like chunks of carved plastic... Maybe a simple re-texture can fix it. And yay, recolors! Also, do you want me to make recolors for all versions? (HD, normal, and wolf import)?

I dont care, texture whatever versions you want. but i do ask you collab me, ninka, and stallion since we worked very hard on bringing lloyd to brawl. feel free to fix the sword texture while your at it, i can kinda see what your saying. i cant edit the mesh to shape them out since hes already rigged so just try to use good shading on the texture.  :>.>:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 09, 2011, 01:41:48 AM
Dosh garnit, peeps need to stop making awesome ports over Pit. It gets harder and harder to not remove the WAAAA every day. D:

Lloyd looks great, SS. =D

Thnx and Waluigi will be imported one slot some day jus sayin.  r)

Quote from: sp147 on November 09, 2011, 03:40:42 AM
Pretty sweet job there Shad! ;D

thanks pal.   :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



...cool lloyd...havent played with him yet though...but whos next??...piccolo?? I have the model if you need it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I could have easily gotten you the actual sword models from ToS2, I just wasn't aware that you needed 'em.

If you still want them, let me know and I'll rip them once I get home.

the Lloyd came out lookin pretty good.

i also agree on the weird lookin swords. he looks like hes fighting off evil with 2 giant Popsicle sticks.. he automatically loses on a sunny day. i still cant warm up to how thin the boots looked from Symphonia 2.. also wish it was the Symphonia 1 model but oh well. i enjoyed Symphonia too much not to try this thing out.

I fixed the sword texture. (Pretty much. I could make it a bit more accurate but I don't feel like it.)

Also, I can't adjust Lloyd's swords... They're just attached to his hands. Was that supposed to happen or was it something you forgot?

And his blades are rotated off in his T-stance. (The edge of his swords should be faced outward. Currently they're faced downwards).

Just thought you should know.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread