ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: Iwvi on September 25, 2012, 11:33:33 PM
It is not always possible to do this without messing the model vertices attached to the modified bone indexes.
Fixed, the bone position returns to normal position on the character animations,mostly.

I tried adding wings by modify the cape bones and in the animations returned to normal pose, to prevent this just rename bones. This also works for PSA´s custom boneset.

Also Sephy 10/10 :happy:
Before was 9/10 when the left sworded version didnt work :P

That poll.......so hard to choose..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Something's coming... :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



October 03, 2012, 12:22:45 AM #934 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:27:26 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 30, 2012, 04:51:44 AM
The suspense...
Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2012, 03:54:40 AM
Something's coming... :>.>:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 30, 2012, 03:39:53 AM
That poll.......so hard to choose..... :>.>:

actually a lot of stuff is coming. :>.>:

im working on about 7 projects now. Not that i want to do all them, but i keep getting pulled into requests/collabs, and i only do them because i owed that person a favor. I need to get out of debt soon, i want to make custom models next.  :-\

Sephiroth v2 is on the way, i have fixed many issues but i have encountered many as well...

Fixes so far:

- some coat/leg fixes
- arms have added edges so they are more smooth now
- wrists are fixed
- neck was re-done and edited to fit the bones better (no more nope.avi)
- back of the head is fixed, for some reason it was rigged to rcape001 or something like that
- moving eyes are fixed, the uvs were wrong, i flipped them so his eyes move correctly now

Stuff i need help on:

- shine textures are glitching on both the sword and shoulderpads i dont know what is going on with them...

- shoulderpads rig is IMPOSSIBLE, i have tried countless times and cant get it perfect. if i rig to shoulderpads it slides off his arms during some animations and into his face deeply, if i rig it to shoulderj it floats on his arm, if i rig it to shouldern it just lays there weirdly, if i rig the bottom half to shoulderj and the top to shouldern it looks weird, and if i blend it together it bends like rubber. i am lost on what to do.

- the normals jacked up again after i made an edit poly modifer to add more verts to arms, i dont need help on this because i can fix it, but boy this pisses me off...



Any suggestions? or does anyone want to give the shoulderpads a go? (i dont want an average importer to do this, i want someone at a higher level than i am, like someone at starwaffle/snoopy/nanobuds level of quality is what i am after.)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Why not use the shoulderpads from Aafyre's vertex?
Hell, if you want, you should model them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


very very excited for shiny sephy. hope the issues get dealt with soon.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2012, 01:37:37 AM
Why not use the shoulderpads from Aafyre's vertex?
Hell, if you want, you should model them.

its not the model's problem at all. Its just trying to fine the right bone to rig it too. I will find a way to rig it.

Asked for the shiny textures, i guess i will just mirror my arbiter shine texture and see if i get it to finally work.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 03, 2012, 02:46:28 AM
very very excited for shiny sephy. hope the issues get dealt with soon.

me too man, me too.

@ Viewers

does anybody have these?

- chuck green (with doll)
- waluigi with sizemod file as well

Most of mediafire was wiped out a few weeks ago so i restored it but i dont have those files on my sd card.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I have Waluigi, but I'm not at my laptop right now. :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 03, 2012, 03:17:35 AM
I have Waluigi, but I'm not at my laptop right now. :(

its cool, i dont need him now. but if you could send him to me via pm later id appreciate it.  ;)

@ thread

Sephy's normals are fixed again!  :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


October 03, 2012, 03:28:31 AM #940 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:29:28 AM by chaos_knight9000
What about left-handed Sephy? :o And I'll pm you Waluigi tomorrow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 03, 2012, 03:28:31 AM
What about left-handed Sephy? :o And I'll pm you Waluigi tomorrow.

thanks, after Sephiroth v2 is done i am going to ask xxwutzmercyxx if he can fix the left hand issue like he did for v1. I am 110% sure he will want to fix v2.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 03, 2012, 03:32:42 AMthanks, after Sephiroth v2 is done i am going to ask xxwutzmercyxx if he can fix the left hand issue like he did for v1. I am 110% sure he will want to fix v2.
WAHAHAHA!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I would just rig his shoulder-pads to the RArmor01N and LArmor01N bones

So my SD card just broke, plastic part cracked and broke off.

I spent years developing a full scale brawl mod game and all my progress was just wiped out, i didnt have it backed up...

I am [censored]ing pissed off as hell!

I have decided to quit brawl modding temporarily, i will be gone for 3-6 months so i can rebuild all my lost work onto a new SD card.

I had 100s of mods like item imports, trophy imports, kirby hat imports, interface hacks, codes, sse stage mods, that i worked on but just lost. They were unreleased. :srs:

The worst part is my brother moved to Australia for college, and he is returning in december. he loved my brawl mods and now that i lost it all i want the majority of it rebuilt before he gets back.

Sephiroth v2, Genesis, Mew will all be cancelled until then. I owed a few people requests which might get done...

Next time i will [censored]ing back up my SD card.

Goodbye everyone, until i return some day.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.