ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

August 31, 2012, 04:29:41 AM #825 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:33:49 AM by chaos_knight9000
Looks like there's gonna be 2 Sephys coming. Crisis Core and Dissidia. :srs:

Edit: Could you please switch my vote from Sephy to Master Chief?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Great to hear you're doing Sephiroth and that you learned some new tricks on 3DSMax.

I'm guessing he'll have expressions?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2012, 04:48:32 AM
Great to hear you're doing Sephiroth and that you learned some new tricks on 3DSMax.

I'm guessing he'll have expressions?

hell yeah man.  8)

And moving eyes if i can get it working.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 04:50:27 AM
hell yeah man.  8)

And moving eyes if i can get it working.

;p!

Also, Piccolo is complete, just need pictures and a render that I'm currently working on.

So, Shadowsnake. I was just searching the forums for Rad Spencer and noticed you said were pretty psyched about it happening. It don't look like that project's goin' anywhere, so I thought I'd throw it in as a suggestion, seein' as you did a awesome job on Jones.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2012, 05:56:39 AM
;p!

Also, Yoshi is complete, just need pictures and a render that I'm currently working on.
fixed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


August 31, 2012, 07:16:17 PM #832 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:41:22 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Boygos on August 31, 2012, 07:13:39 PM
MASTER CHIEFFFF!!!!!
Make a Captain Falcon and Samus versions and we cool. :vyse:


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2012, 05:56:39 AM
;p!

Also, Piccolo is complete, just need pictures and a render that I'm currently working on.
o-m-g...you would still release that even though this thing is so better than yours???? >_>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28125

Edit: Are you gonna mirror Sephy's model? If you don't he gonna look backwards with the PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 31, 2012, 08:35:38 PM #833 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:31:09 PM by TheUnknownMan
I honestly dont give a crap about the others,I still want John Marston dammit :( And besides don't we already have master chief (halo 3) over snake already?

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on August 31, 2012, 08:35:38 PM
I honestly give a crap about the others,I still want John Marston dammit :( And besides don't we already have master chief (halo 3) over snake already?
The current Master Chief is a vertex, not an import.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

please tell me you are gonna give him moving hair using the cape bones...

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 31, 2012, 08:54:56 PM
please tell me you are gonna give him moving hair using the cape bones...
I believe he said he was going to.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 31, 2012, 08:54:56 PM
please tell me you are gonna give him moving hair using the cape bones...

yeah i did, the rig is done and i am very happy with the result...

he has all 5 face expressions, eyelashes, transparent textures, perfect metal, perfect normals, final smash eyes, i just need to give him moving eyes and i will release him, i literally worked on him for the past 5 five hours.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Please tell you mirror the model to prevent him from looking backwards with the PSA.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 09:03:48 PM
yeah i did, the rig is done and i am very happy with the result...

he has all 5 face expressions, eyelashes, transparent textures, perfect metal, perfect normals, final smash eyes, i just need to give him moving eyes and i will release him, i literally worked on him for the past 5 five hours.
....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.