ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81



Did these to match up with my Ganondorf CSPs, posting'em here for whoever might want them.


Quote from: Riddler on September 22, 2012, 09:06:33 PM


Did these to match up with my Ganondorf CSPs, posting'em here for whoever might want them.
BV add csp seems to be broken since the maintnance so no csp adder for any new hacks :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, you guys are more than welcome to add those and other portraits to the Piccolo BV entry.

Glad everyone is enjoying him as much as I am!

;)

lol, you're abi looks weird as [censored] itallian xD

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 01:40:43 AMlol, you're abi looks weird as [censored] itallian xD
I'm not even sure if that's Piccolo now... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Glad you guys like Piccolo, me and Stallion put a lot of blood, sweat, and weed into it.

I have good news and bad news...

The good news is Mew's rig is going great! i managed to rig mew's arms to the shouldern and mew's elbows to the shoulderj bones unlike last time i attempted Mew. Also i was able to rig the legs and knees this time, the knee bones are used for the ankles of course. so yeah the rig is pretty much done, i just want to give mew expressions and a sexy texture.

see for yourself.



now onto the bad news, my recording program crashed in the middle of the rig...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


any chance his tail can be alittle more horizontal?
like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 24, 2012, 08:45:21 AM
any chance his tail can be alittle more horizontal?
like this


sure
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


-or you could do what Pervy's doing and try adding tail bones?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yo ShadowSnake

I saw your poll, and I was wondering, Would you like me to write some reviews of your latest imports? I'll give you some rig pointers and stuff...

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2012, 03:49:42 PM
-or you could do what Pervy's doing and try adding tail bones?

i have no idea how the hell to do that.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 24, 2012, 09:46:13 PM
Yo ShadowSnake

I saw your poll, and I was wondering, Would you like me to write some reviews of your latest imports? I'll give you some rig pointers and stuff...

yeah that'd be great.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I gave you a 10 cause of Piccolo, Mew, and Altaire. I haven't seen Sepiroth or the other guy yet... but I'm sure that they are 10 worthy as well. Truly the best on the vault IMO.

I would of given you an 11/10 if you put one there. >.> All of them are very sexy especially Sephiroth and Altair. I bet Ezio is crying in a corner since Altair got into Brawl while he can't yet. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 25, 2012, 12:47:23 AM
i have no idea how the hell to do that.

yeah that'd be great.
pervy uses unused bones to make that work for example  guessing mew wont use Rshoulderjb or the thumb bones you can make a taill with 3 bones without messing the bone indexes make them  go by parenting until they are direct childs of the HipN then move then down until only waistnb is right after them make them child of each other forming a taill and rename them and you got 3 taill bones that will move around with the hip
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It is not always possible to do this without messing the bone indexes.