ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


I want Spencer from MvC3 :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lloyd is almost done >_>

need some ideas of thing i should import soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Ohhhhh ShadowSnakeeeeeeee

Does Lloyd need his texture HD-fied?

However you spell that [censored]..

Well, let me know.

Lloyd is done after i add a metal texture, he works very well. The shader fits TOS perfectly.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


hey... i see you have a charmander model ripped in the OP. unless you want to make him, do you mind sending me the model?

thanks! :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 07, 2011, 03:58:57 AM
hey... i see you have a charmander model ripped in the OP. unless you want to make him, do you mind sending me the model?

thanks! :p

i could send you the model but i couldnt get the eye textures to display properly so idk if you even want him considering hed have a major glitch. :( i can still send him to you if you want to try to fix the eye texture.

@ Everyone

Lloyd is pretty much done, gonna add a metal texture and wait for Stallion to HD-ify him.



3 textures will be included:

- original
- Stallion's HD texture
- brawl styled texture from the Lloyd over wolf import

Next will be somethin easy that i could finish in a day.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


LOVE IT!!!

I can't wait for it!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: DSX8 on November 06, 2011, 04:26:09 AM
lol im working on him next AFTER spiderman :P

Great :) Who will he be over ?

Can't wait for Lloyd xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just noticed that that pose looks similar to Fierce Demon Fang/ Demonic Circle. Just some tweaks and it'd be good to go!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Expect Lloyd to hit the vault in a day or two.

Anyways new import, the Gravity Hammer from Halo 2 over the home run bat.



just need to add a shader and fix the lag glitch over huge stages.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Abbi. on November 07, 2011, 02:39:24 PM
Great :) Who will he be over ?

Can't wait for Lloyd xD
heheh he's gonna be over snake.. or ganon
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wouldn't the Gravity Hammer have made a good import over... the Hammer? XD

Oh well.