ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

I absolutely love that handle! It looks so crisp and golden... It's very nice!

I hope the blade turns out just as nice! Obviously, this goes for the Vorpal sword as well.


And Altair would be awesome if Slippy doesn't turn out. Or does. I'm not that big of a Dead Rising fan.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Whoa whoa whoa. You dropped Slippy sir?

*Cries in deep sorrow*

Time to blow your minds again.

[spoiler]


Lookit and weep, boys~!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

holy jizz

you sir, are a great texturer. Nice work again.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 27, 2012, 02:47:47 AM
Time to blow your minds again.

[spoiler]


Lookit and weep, boys~!

It's soo different that it looks extremely odd...

I'm actually not really liking it... The quality of the texture is very nice though!
The handle still looks incredible however!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 27, 2012, 02:47:47 AM
Time to blow your minds again.

[spoiler]


Lookit and weep, boys~!

Vellino, the talented texturizer. Sounds like a mob boss, lol.

You sure are getting good at this bro! Better start texturing some models that are in dire need of help.

Mad respect sir, mad respect.

March 27, 2012, 03:53:43 AM #351 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:01:47 AM by Velly Z. Draufgänger
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 27, 2012, 03:47:57 AM
Vellino, the talented texturizer. Sounds like a mob boss, lol.

You sure are getting good at this bro! Better start texturing some models that are in dire need of help.

Mad respect sir, mad respect.

I've actually been good at this for a long time. Just never quite had the motivation or "want" to go to lengths with my textures. The last time I did that was with Melon Dress Peach. That took me 1.5 weeks and literally 100 layers in Photoshop.

@Royal Blade: The reason it's so different is I reduced the yellow "edge" on Flamberge.

@SS: Another thing I noticed: Flamberge is missing 3 polygons that belong on the blade. Is uses the same texture as the jewel on it's Pommel. Vorpal also has the same issue.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

>.> well ive never played the game Lloyd is from... i never knew who he was until hacking... lol so i wouldnt be able to tell if the sword was messed up. All i know is that you're making that texture look amazing

I made an oopsie. XD;

I meant ShadowSnake.

Anyway. I guess the version of the Material Blade I am thinking of is their Battle Models, but here is a pic.



See the 3 jewels?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

kinda late, but this is what i meant:


and maybe u should use a new image for the blade's map, im talking from ignorance, since i dont even know if it has one or two maps

Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 09:18:53 AM
kinda late, but this is what i meant:


and maybe u should use a new image for the blade's map, im talking from ignorance, since i dont even know if it has one or two maps

Refer to my image above.

I honestly dunno how to separate the map and put it on a new image, and I'm kinda afraid to edit the UVs for fear of screwing something up royally.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 27, 2012, 09:33:22 AM
Refer to my image above.

I honestly dunno how to separate the map and put it on a new image, and I'm kinda afraid to edit the UVs for fear of screwing something up royally.

u want me to do it?

do you have the .max file from the import?

March 27, 2012, 09:48:47 AM #357 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:54:04 AM by Velly Z. Draufgänger
Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 09:45:13 AM
u want me to do it?

do you have the .max file from the import?

. . .

Fine. Just let me get it okay?

I'll edit this post when I have it.

EDIT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pdw90l7nn8xddzz

There, a .max file with Flamberge in the scene.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

for some odd reason i cant open it, not in 2010 nor 8...

Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 10:03:09 AM
for some odd reason i cant open it, not in 2010 nor 8...

I'm using 2011.

Another issue. I can't seem to export Vorpal to 3DSMax so I can obtain it's UV mapping.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302