Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 224119 times)
BriefCasey795
Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:51 PM »

I'd actually like to learn what is the meaning of this. PM me Xiggah.

I'm back after a long while.

Photos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: February 08, 2012, 11:03:00 AM »

This madness!
    No, this is EQUESTRIA!!!

I absolutely love this project. Wink Just because of this, i may just get back into brawling.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #452 on: February 08, 2012, 11:42:48 AM »

At any rate, I need to do a few more things with Brawlbox before I can continue on, shader editing being one of them.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: February 08, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »

Well, I guess if can help, we should.

Tell us if, when, and how we can help. Maybe set up some structure, or assign duties and dates.

Instead of taking on everything all at once, just focus on one thing at a time. Might keep things on track.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2012, 01:48:40 PM »

For one, I need the shaders edited so I can control the brightness levels and light intensity: Secondly, the normals need manually fixed. And lastly, I need to start animating.

I've also been doing a commision model and coding Brawlbox, which has been keeping me away as well. Everything gets its turn eventually.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: February 08, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »

For one, I need the shaders edited so I can control the brightness levels and light intensity: Secondly, the normals need manually fixed. And lastly, I need to start animating.

I've also been doing a commision model and coding Brawlbox, which has been keeping me away as well. Everything gets its turn eventually.

Edit: hit post early.

I can't really do anything coding related, so the shaders option is out for me, unless you want to control brightness and light intensity using textures and shaders.

I definitely can attempt to fix the normals. I have a few ideas on how to, but if they don't work I can go and fix them manually.

I'm still a little behind on the animation tutorials thing, but right now school is actually forcing me to learn, so I can get with you on that eventually. 
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:57:09 PM by Spex130 » Logged

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #456 on: February 08, 2012, 02:12:09 PM »

If you could help with animating, that would be great: The normals aren't as big of a problem for now, it isn't a priority, but the shaders are: I don't want to release any more half-done gameplay videos like the last on, so I need to get those shaders just right. If all else fails, I can ask the pros for help.

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: February 08, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »

if I can get some animations for the psa of any of the character I can start on them as im having a hard time thinking of what to do with spike, also ill look into the olimar freezing thing I think I have an idea for that.  anypony who wants to try psa, its really not too difficult, the boards here are useful and youtube is good.  but I think the animations are the most important at this point

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: February 08, 2012, 07:04:49 PM »

So, you plan on PSAing spike, eh? sounds pretty good. But when you mentioned PSAing and/or animating pinkie, that sorta puzzles me. who's animating PP? you or Xiggah? Im srs here
    @Xiggah: ...Don't scare me like that, i almost thought this ultimate brony project was done for when you mentioned a dead project. O_O
    Anyway...
    So from what I have seen here, all models need adjusted shading, right?(still trying to adjust the shaders like you asked.) Obviously, there is no need to ask if it's gonna apply to the others, as it most likely will. Also, have the animations been done? (on brawlbox) Also, when you assigned character spots so many pages ago, Are they final? or are some subject to change? (pretty sure Pinkie might not get changed, as she's perfect for replacing items w/ random stuff. just saying. not sure about others though.)
    EDIT: Ok, seriously guys don't go snappin' at me just because this is one of the posts where i mention pinkie. Sorry about that ok?  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:31:06 PM by Redpwnage795 » Logged

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #459 on: February 08, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »

I really can care less for character replacements, because there really aren't any limitations to worry about: All a character needs is a model, bones, animation, sound effects, and custom models/visual effects here and there: I'm going about making them on any character, I won't need to make any specific placements except for some things like zelda/sheik transformations.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #460 on: February 11, 2012, 12:02:12 AM »

Double post, whatever. Change of strategy here: The only way I'll break out of this and get an animator is through more attention, and so i'll go off and so something that doesn't require animation: Mario Kart Wii replacements. all the animations needed are sitting in a kart and standing at the finish line.

Time to look at the Mario Kart hacking community!

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: February 11, 2012, 12:19:00 AM »

OOoh. Sounds fun, actually.

Also, I finally figured out Max animation. At least, how to record stuff.

Animations in progress. Just random stuff, but progress is progress right?

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: February 11, 2012, 12:52:34 AM »

Double post, whatever. Change of strategy here: The only way I'll break out of this and get an animator is through more attention, and so i'll go off and so something that doesn't require animation: Mario Kart Wii replacements. all the animations needed are sitting in a kart and standing at the finish line.

Time to look at the Mario Kart hacking community!
    Holy [censored] great idea! But i've never modded mkw before... could someone show me how? and what are the mkw replacements going over?

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #463 on: February 11, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »

OOoh. Sounds fun, actually.

Also, I finally figured out Max animation. At least, how to record stuff.

Animations in progress. Just random stuff, but progress is progress right?

You did eh? Do you like it?

Holy [censored] great idea! But i've never modded mkw before... could someone show me how? and what are the mkw replacements going over?

I can't say I'll set many guidelines for Mario Kart Wii: I'm doing this for a starting point rather than a serious project. As far as I know it's the same as hacking any Wii game with the same files, and there's been talk of Brawlbox being compatible with files from other games. I'll have to do some research: Any luck figuring out ANYTHING with the shaders? I haven't.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #464 on: February 11, 2012, 01:31:54 AM »

You did eh? Do you like it?

I can't say I'll set many guidelines for Mario Kart Wii: I'm doing this for a starting point rather than a serious project. As far as I know it's the same as hacking any Wii game with the same files, and there's been talk of Brawlbox being compatible with files from other games. I'll have to do some research: Any luck figuring out ANYTHING with the shaders? I haven't.

I've been pretty swamped with stuff, so no shader news. I'll put a bit more priority on it.

Anyway, I now have 5-something second avi video of Dash flipping her hair.

These IKs confuse me still, but I'mma get 'em yet.

Also, somewhere on this Forum there was a thread made by people from the MKWII hacking community. "A Request From the Mario Kart Hacking Community" or something.

You might wanna check there.

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: