My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:17:37 AM by Xiggah

Most major updates will be posted at the Brawl is Magic blog, but I'll still post here to talk about all the technical details of the mod.

Modeled by TommoPuppy, rigged by me. Download?

2/12 Blog Update: 3D render of Rainbow Dash with an outline. Check out the livestream video here!

I want to know who this everypony else is.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

God I hope Ganon punches Dash in the face. HARD.

On a more serious note this better damn well have Nega Pinkie as a seperate character.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Thats one big pony....not even a fan of mlp AT ALL, but good job and best of luck! :)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I don't care what anyone else says, I applaud you for this. Keep it up :3

I'm neutral with MLP, but ya'll are doing a great job so far!

If my Bro played SSBB, I'd download it for him.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on October 29, 2011, 05:50:59 PM
I'm neutral with MLP, but ya'll are doing a great job so far!

If my Bro played SSBB, I'd download it for him.
He just might play SSBB after seeing this... that's what I'm aiming for, anyways.

dont hate MLP, it's actually good show.
the thing I hate is all the bronies that "OOOOH, I LOVE THESE SHOW! I HAVE A PLUSH" ect, you get the point.

good luck on the importing and rigging :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 01, 2011, 02:03:16 AM #9 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:04:12 AM by TommoPuppy
Woo, now I don't have to do it! Keep up the good work!

Are you going to make them one-slot or make a PSA? Are you going to give them realistic shading, toon shading or leave them the way they are?

It'd be nice if we could make our own custom shaders to suit the style of the show/KP-ShadowSquirrel's renders.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm willing to welcome the ponies to the brawl hack roster, but I do applaud the efforts you're going/going to go through to make this happen.

Now we just need some code to add in additional charaters to CSSs, like the alloys, but better.

FECK!!!!!!!
I wanted to do this first D:
Oh i want import something too, i wanna get Rarity Twilight and Fluttershy <3


Well if you're going to import a pony, then all I have to say is, good luck with animating it ;)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 01, 2011, 02:03:16 AM
Woo, now I don't have to do it! Keep up the good work!

Are you going to make them one-slot or make a PSA? Are you going to give them realistic shading, toon shading or leave them the way they are?

It'd be nice if we could make our own custom shaders to suit the style of the show/KP-ShadowSquirrel's renders.

PSA, not one slot. Not sure about the shading yet, but I'm using KP-ShadowSquirrel's models.

November 11, 2011, 08:37:56 PM #14 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:39:16 PM by Ren the Hunter
what's this? An excuse to get back into animating?

I approve!
*starts brainstorming ideas for a Pinkamena moveset*


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!