Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah they're more like stuff I wanna start tonight lol.

Requests are closed, and I'll work on getting them done throughout the week. 


◕ ヮ ◕ looks like Bowser is winning in the poll...  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Well, I hope it turns out okay. Just wondering, if you are planning on finding a way to have Bowser's shell model  in there too... so that it'll be visible during those pesky animations.

Eh, I'm getting ahead of myself, the poll isn't over yet!  ;D I'm still interested in how it'd look if you'd rig him to wolf  :P
^3^

@Christian: You can PSA it so that the shell wouldn't appear during those animations.
But then it'd apply to all slots since it's PSA...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

November 14, 2011, 12:35:17 AM #318 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:36:47 AM by xZedkiel
I did the shiny texture. It fits on the green slot best of course, so that's where it shall go. Meaning I'll still have to think up something for white slo- Nvm, got it! :D

Also, I still think Bowser is a bad choice, I know people are only choosing him to have something better looking over him. But honestly, only Blastoise and other Shell based pokemon fit on him.

November 14, 2011, 01:01:19 AM #319 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:04:48 AM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 14, 2011, 12:33:18 AM
@Christian: You can PSA it so that the shell wouldn't appear during those animations.
But then it'd apply to all slots since it's PSA...

You misunderstood me.  :P The only issue with bowser is that, like many samus and sonic imports, they turn invisible without the sphere models. I don't mind the shell appearing but without the models in the import, they won't have them at all.  :-\

I just hope there is a way to import the shell along with the new model. I am sure there is, but I don't know if it can be done or not...
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 14, 2011, 01:01:19 AM
You misunderstand. The only issue with bowser is that, like many samus and sonic imports, they turn invisible without the sphere models. I don't mind the shell appearing but without the models in the import, they won't have them at all.  :-\

I just hope there is a way to import the shell along with the new model. I am sure there is, but I don't know if it can be done or not...

Likewise, you can PSA it so that the character doesn't dissapear during those animations. But again, it will be applied to all slots.

Alternatively, it is possible to import Bowser's shell/Samus's Morph Ball/etc and rig them to the bone that controls them and it will work fine.

November 14, 2011, 01:06:25 AM #321 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:07:18 AM by Christian_CAO
Awesome  ;) I wasn't sure if it was possible at first since so many Samus imports have been made that don't import the sphere model. Glad it can be done.  ;D
^3^

They're all done now, just gotta take pics and upload the textures x.x so tomorrow.

I knocked out before finished he re-rig. Just letting you guys know in advance, the tail flame might just be floating there. Hydreigon's tail is too short, compared to Charizard, and it looks really bad having his tail stretch out that far. I'm out for the whole day again today, so I'll see how much I can do when I get home.

Update. I'm close to finishing Hydreigon, along with a few other things. But would you guys be willing to wait until Brawlbox is updated, so I can add perfect metal textures?

Take all the time you need Soneek  ;)

Let us enjoy the imports that you and everybody else have made so far. You guys have been releasing stuff so rapidly, I've already run out of Lucario and Ganon slots and am now pondering who to keep now that a few others have come out  :D
^3^

I agree that you should take as long as needed but I personally could care less about the metal texture because I don't even like to play with items. they just make me mad :notimp:
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Alright, and I'm testing out hurt faces and final smash eyes. I wanna try to perfect these things instead of releasing half assed stuff lol.

You know, as soon as that hydregion is finished, I'll begin PSAing it. Inspiration
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations