Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll see if I can do a good metal texture manually, and if so, I'll release it. The arms aren't perfect, but there's not much else I can do about it.

all I say is awesome :3

but I have a question, how do you import dae into 3ds 2010?
I can't do it without error and it shuts down D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2011, 06:00:00 PM
but I have a question, how do you import dae into 3ds 2010?
I can't do it without error and it shuts down D:
I can import DAEs into 2010 fine o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2011, 06:00:00 PM
all I say is awesome :3

but I have a question, how do you import dae into 3ds 2010?
I can't do it without error and it shuts down D:
use the FBX2011 plug-in... u can get it from BJ cause that 1 allows u to import DAE's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah what they said. And I uploaded the rest of the Pokemon brres files if you need any.

I like that bisharp model but shouldn't his textures be a little darker?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

They show up fine ingame. That first pic was taken during the invicibility frames, so yeah it's lighter than normal.


Quote from: xZedkiel on November 15, 2011, 08:38:58 PM
I call recolors XD as usual lol.

Check the Pokemon brres link a few posts up, and it should be Kirikizan.

You shouldn't need the custom eye textures, but if you want them, let me know and I'll send them when I get home.

Also when I update Maka with the hurt and final smash textures, I'm gonna see if I can have the Witch Hunter Scythe appear during thr final smash. Should be easy with changing the visibility bones. It's time to make some epic Final Smash appearances.  :happy:

Personally, I don't like the fact that the blade on it's head can be removed.

To me, it seems dumb...

But still, keep up the good work!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 15, 2011, 10:38:09 PM
Personally, I don't like the fact that the blade on it's head can be removed.

To me, it seems dumb...

But still, keep up the good work!

:D It seems pretty funny when you say it like that, I like it,  but Just think of it like he takes it off to do Quick

Boomerang
like Ouickman or Casshern ( Casshern doesn't but you can't tell me that, that crescent on his

head doesn't look throw-able  ;D).

It seems like something kirikizan/ Bisharp would do, being a steel type. It would be awesome if he could actually do that instead of head butting an opponent. Plus it would give him an option for distance without sacrificing his blade attack properties for something lame like flash canon  :P

Also, since it is only during a single taunt animation that this happens, it is not that big of an issue  :laugh:

But, I respect your opinion  :)

Still can't wait to see that infernape over diddy  ;D
^3^

Yeah, he's not like Oshawott that he can take of a shell and throw it like a boomerang...

...And why is there no Oshawott on Toon Link? I want a boomerang shell!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 15, 2011, 03:36:31 PM
Perfect! The worst characters of the game! (Except for Ness and Lucar but there are many imports and vertexes over them) Because CF's franchise is dead and Diddy is just a stupid monkey who nobody cares about

Bisharp over Mario? That's real cool man.

I also can't wait for Infernape over Diddy.