Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1. Cool preview :D
2. This Pokemon over Meta Knight ( sorry , I do not know his english name ) needs a size mod xD
3. why this music xD ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done with the rigs, and I have to do the eye textures for Snivy.

Lol it was something I made when I was going through Tekken 6's music.

Snivy over who?

Blaziken over CF obviously?

Also, do someone over Bulbasaur man. how about Chikorita or something?

Snivy over Squirtle, and I'd prefer to port Bayleef or Meganium or Ivysaur. I'm not sure if there are any models besides the ones from Pokemon Stadium 2. I'd rather not use those.

Oh my god,they look great dude.*_*
good job!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

have you by any chance tryed my mew request yet i mean rigwise ?just wondering
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2011, 07:49:57 PM
have you by any chance tryed my mew request yet i mean rigwise ?just wondering

Not yet. It shouldn't take too long though. The hard part will be getting the PAT0 expressions to work.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 18, 2011, 07:52:02 PM
Totodile/Bayleef/Typhlosion trio?

That would be awesome. :O

If I find models for Typhlosion and Bayleef, or if anyone helps me find them, I'll do it! I prefer Coeum, XD or Battle Revolution models though.

Quote from: Soneek on November 18, 2011, 07:53:33 PM
If I find models for Typhlosion and Bayleef, or if anyone helps me find them, I'll do it! I prefer Coeum, XD or Battle Revolution models though.

Hrm.

Looks like it's time for me to do some hunting.


I'm checking out one slot size modding now. I'm assuming it would desync wifi though...wifi on brawl sucks anyway lol. I'll have a wifi safe version in the release for whoever I need to do this on.

I'd go for Charmander to complete the Squirtle-Charmander-Bulbasaur trio.Maybe prefect Bulbasaur.

I'd then make all the first-evolution starters trios,or at least Unova and Hoenn ones.I suggest:

Torchic over Charizard
Perfect Mudkip over Squirtle
Treecko over Ivysaur
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Those previews...  :happy:

Fantastic work so far  ;)

Love the squares jutting through Infernape's flame texture :P

Excadrill looks so cute at that size  :laugh: and Snivy looks great too.

They all look good  ;D
^3^

I just love Snivy! Is even cooler in that hack! I'll have to get Pokepark Wii 2...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Holy [censored]! Blaziken and Snivy look [censored]ing sick. Love em bro.

Who is that over Metaknight? That mole [censored]er?

And do you know how to fix Infernape's issues with his fire and all that?