Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He's been training for his rematch with Charizard...and is meditating at the moment. He shall be ready sometime this week.

so we will get alot of pokemons soon nice xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


does hidragon work with the motion this time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah you don't need the motion pac for this one. The only thing is that the tail bone is long than it appears. The flame will be just floating there, since every other way I tried it, the tail will stretch horrendously.

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 05:19:39 PM
Yeah you don't need the motion pac for this one. The only thing is that the tail bone is long than it appears. The flame will be just floating there, since every other way I tried it, the tail will stretch horrendously.
you know you could do a one slot without taill fire since tyranitar and lugia dont have taill fire and its one slot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time to get to work on Kirikizan, give me a few today, and I'll have them later. I want to see pics in that pose of my recolors O:

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 05:19:39 PM
Yeah you don't need the motion pac for this one. The only thing is that the tail bone is long than it appears. The flame will be just floating there, since every other way I tried it, the tail will stretch horrendously.
I think you just have to rename the fire bone and move it faaaar away from the model while in t-stance.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 20, 2011, 05:45:44 PM #458 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 05:48:17 PM by Soneek
Quote from: Carnage on November 20, 2011, 05:25:25 PM
you know you could do a one slot without taill fire since tyranitar and lugia dont have taill fire and its one slot

Yeah I guess so.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 20, 2011, 05:42:28 PM
Time to get to work on Kirikizan, give me a few today, and I'll have them later. I want to see pics in that pose of my recolors O:

Alright sweet!

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 05:44:49 PM
I think you just have to rename the fire bone and move it faaaar away from the model while in t-stance.

The bone would still reset though in the motion pac.  :-\ I'll see if I can do a one slot where I scale the fire bone to .0001 or something.

I love you. :3

120% homo
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Yes, Snivy looks awesome! Nice job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Jaklub on November 20, 2011, 07:44:17 PM
I love you. :3

120% homo

:o Sorry but I'm taken hahaha. Glad you like it.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 20, 2011, 07:46:47 PM
Yes, Snivy looks awesome! Nice job!

Thanks! I'm hoping to release Bisharp at some point today too. He's almost done, and Hydreigon v2 should be released pretty soon.


Snivy kinda... doesn't make sense on Squirtle. Did he not fit on Yoshi or something?

It works for a BW Pokemon Trainer. Besides, Servine can go over Yoshi. :kdance:

I was thinking about Snivy using all those water moves, and also all of the "shell" moves that don't really work for him. His head and tail just disappear and his body distorts since he doesn't have a real shell like Squirtle does.

And I guess Servine can work for Yoshi, although Snivy is way, way cooler looking.