Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 21, 2011, 02:56:54 AMWhy not just DL him?
This is because I cannot access mediafire through this cpu.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

 :happy:

Just came back from work and this is what I see  ;D

Awesome work Soneek  ;)
^3^

I wouldn't expect anything for a couple of days. I have exams tomorrow and Tuesday.  :srs:

I'm probably gonna goof off as usual though lol.

Quote from: Soneek on November 21, 2011, 03:09:19 AM
I wouldn't expect anything for a couple of days. I have exams tomorrow and Tuesday.  :srs:

I'm probably gonna goof off as usual though lol.
Oh yeah, back up in the homeland we don't have monday and tuesday off, true. XD That's one benefit of FL, full week off.

Do we all say Blaziken next? Yes.

Infernape after him would complete my life.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 21, 2011, 09:05:33 AM
Do we all say Blaziken next? Yes.

Infernape after him would complete my life.
from the video preview infernape and excandrill looked to be ths most completed ones along with blaziken so i dont know whos next sonnek said he has exams this week so we will need to wait.infernape needed texture fix excandrill some rigging fx and i dont remenber if blaziken had a problem maybe some rigging aswhell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The main.thing with Blaziken is to keep him from looking choppy. These Pokepark models need more vertices. Bisharp had only 4 vertices around his elbow, so that's the one thing that gave me trouble. I'll see what I can do in between classes.

hi everyone

i watched your projects Soneek and i have seen you would want to do medusa from soul eater it is great i really like me too this character :)
i think to something maybe the idea has been already given but
what do you think to do your character medusa form soul eater on samus without armure and to change the lasso by this snake : http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=3d model snake&order=9&offset=96#/d3683lh
it could to be really cool isn't ?

and about the model of medusa have you found a good model for her? if not i believe i had seen a good there is few times so i will search


ok cool
and about the idea for samus without armure lasso?
and your medusa model is from what games of soul eater?


Quote from: Soneek on November 21, 2011, 11:05:41 AM
The main.thing with Blaziken is to keep him from looking choppy. These Pokepark models need more vertices. Bisharp had only 4 vertices around his elbow, so that's the one thing that gave me trouble. I'll see what I can do in between classes.
DSX8 said the smae thing that zoroark only had 4 vertices on the elbow aswhell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Soneek on November 21, 2011, 11:47:56 AMThe snake idea sounds good, and the model is from Soul Eater: Battle Resonance.

thanks glad to hear

Nice,Snivy is already there!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah so that's why his arm is all noodle like lol. Looks like I definitely won't get anything done till Wednesday, and Blaziken might have pointy shoulders cause of the lack of vertices...