Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 25, 2011, 06:28:23 PM
From the other topic, it seems like you fixed the flame? (Or are in progress to fixing the flame)

I can't wait for the end result!

Fixing is still in progress.

So... what is the progress? (Like what is it you have to do?)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 25, 2011, 08:13:40 PM
So... what is the progress? (Like what is it you have to do?)
Fix the flames, make sure rig is nearly perfect, test final product before release in game, my recolors, release as sexy pack.

Follow by PSA project, release PSA project after elongated amount of work, be satisfied, release, find glitches, work some more, get bored, go on break, come back, resume work, finish, release V2 with full replacement pack.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 25, 2011, 10:13:03 PM
Fix the flames, make sure rig is nearly perfect, test final product before release in game, my recolors, release as sexy pack.

Follow by PSA project, release PSA project after elongated amount of work, be satisfied, release, find glitches, work some more, get bored, go on break, come back, resume work, finish, release V2 with full replacement pack.

This.

I've been fixing and testing this thing all day. I just screwed up again where he came out completely black, but I think I know where I messed up, and I should be able to rebuild it much more quickly.

Cool Beans.

Btw, have you made that topic for the Infernape PSA? Or will you do that after the imports released?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 25, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
Cool Beans.

Btw, have you made that topic for the Infernape PSA? Or will you do that after the imports released?
Probably after he gets the flame working.

Ninja'd. lol

Ok. I wanna show you what Ideas I have.

anyways, back on-topic...

...Infernape.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I got the transparency working on the flame, I just need to get that color working...

Edit: PSA thread is up.

Sonfernape,I have a suggestion for you.Why don't you try Dragonite over Yoshi? You said you want a pokemon brawl same as me and that would be a great hack!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I was thinking of trying it over Charizard actually, but I'll see how he fits with Yoshi. I still gotta finish Infernape, then I'm rigging something else that KTH is gonna PSA.

Finally fixed that [censored]ing flame! That's probably the one time you'll hear that language from me lol.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yes the flame can be recolored! xZedkiel, have some fun with that lol.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 25, 2011, 11:56:53 PM
I was thinking of trying it over Charizard actually, but I'll see how he fits with Yoshi. I still gotta finish Infernape, then I'm rigging something else that KTH is gonna PSA.

Finally fixed that [censored] flame! That's probably the one time you'll hear that language from me lol.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yes the flame can be recolored! xZedkiel, have some fun with that lol.
Sweet. But Lickitung over Yoshi works better, or Cranidos and such.

AWESOME!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Nice preview.It's gonna be awesome! Anyways I don't want to replace Charizard AGAIN.
I have Hydreigon.And anyways I prefer replacing characters that are not Pokemon to have my pokemon brawl
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]