Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah ok. If I find a model for her Snake, I'll try placing her over ZSS.

Screw what I said about at least 1 release each day this week. I got loaded with a bunch of work this week. At least this semester finishes in a few weeks.

Black Star is almost finished too, and I got all of his expressions.

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

Good luck with your work this semester. Work hard  ;)

... shameless bump  r)
^3^


Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 01, 2011, 03:31:22 AM
(´◉◞౪◟◉)

Good luck with your work this semester. Work hard  ;)

... shameless bump  r)

Thanks man. It's always the worst after Thanksgiving break. xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 01, 2011, 11:43:09 AM
I lol'd at the poll's results.

Yeah it's kinda like the likes:dislikes ratio on the failblog videos lol.

There's a couple of things I'm almost done with, that just need small improvements. I'll see what I can have this weekend since tomorrow is my day off.

Why did you say Infernape it's on hold?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm using Infernape on Both. PSA SD gets him on Fox, Non-PSA SD gets him on Diddy.

Dr. Stein released...

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 01, 2011, 02:22:55 PM
Why did you say Infernape it's on hold?

Infernape's on hold so that it can be perfected as much as possible. Might just wait until we finish the PSA too, but I might release the Diddy Kong version when I have what I need for that done. We'll see.

Quote from: Soneek on December 03, 2011, 04:23:53 AM
Dr. Stein released...

I don't even know the guy but...

Dat knee. :srs:

First image. O_o

December 03, 2011, 04:38:32 AM #638 Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:41:53 AM by Soneek
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 03, 2011, 04:35:37 AM
Dat knee. :srs:

Thanks for catching that. Surprised I missed it.  :-\

I'll check the rig again tomorrow. Heading to bed, but I'll need anyone who downloads him to post any other issues with it, so I can fix them in one shot.

Hey looks like you fixed Infernape's fire by looking at this image right here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sweet, now Maka got some body to fight with ;D I'll check this out real soon

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 03, 2011, 04:35:37 AM
I don't even know the guy but...

Dat knee. :srs:

First image. O_o
I second this notion :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


cool it seems really cool i could soon try him :)

if only the next could be medusa it would be so wonderfull





Alright, I'll fix Stein when I get back today, and see if I can fix that giant aether. >_>

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2011, 05:14:04 AM
Hey looks like you fixed Infernape's fire by looking at this image right here:

Looks like a different fire though.

:>.>:


Yeah I had to add some fire textures from Emboar since the color node wasn't working correctly. It still looks a little weird at some angles though.

Quote from: Soneek on December 03, 2011, 02:03:56 PM
Alright, I'll fix Stein when I get back today, and see if I can fix that giant aether. >_>

Yeah I had to add some fire textures from Emboar since the color node wasn't working correctly. It still looks a little weird at some angles though.

Oh yeah I forgot :P have you started Emboar?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]