Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 14, 2012, 07:06:56 PM #675 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:15:38 PM by Sonlazy
Sooo I don't have access to the laptop with my work on it, so Blue Eyes is out till further notice. Maybe I'll rig it again at school next week if I get the chance.

I do however, have the Fox version of Infernape backed up and sort of completed. I can release the bugged version, well not too many bugs just stuff I wanna perfect. Would you guys rather have that just to try it out, and give me feedback on it?

Also, no more PM's about requests from anyone please. I'm not taking any.

Quote from: Soneek on January 14, 2012, 07:06:56 PM
Sooo I don't have access to the laptop with my work on it, so Blue Eyes is out till further notice. Maybe I'll rig it again at school next week if I get the chance.

I do however, have the Fox version of Infernape backed up and sort of completed. I can release the bugged version, well not too many bugs just stuff I wanna perfect. Would you guys rather have that just to try it out, and give me feedback on it?

Also, no more PM's about requests from anyone please. I'm not taking any.
I'll have the recolors (both B.E.W.Dragon and Infernape) to you tonight, found my SD finally the other day. So if you want to release a Beta for certain people to test, that works.

Wait I think I sent you the Dragon ones, didn't I?

Yeah I have the Blue Eyes. I wish I had backed the finished model up though...I'll get my stuff later when I can.

I'll release the Inernape Beta either tonight or tomorrow then.

I am so excited that Infernape is coming out today or tomorrow, and are you making a PSA for B.E.W.D.?

January 14, 2012, 10:11:54 PM #679 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:26:37 PM by Soneek
Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 14, 2012, 09:57:34 PM
I am so excited that Infernape is coming out today or tomorrow, and are you making a PSA for B.E.W.D.?

No PSA for Blue Eyes, or at least not by me. Anyone else is welcome to make one, and it'll be over Charizard when I release the import.

Also, Infernape is gonna come with an SFX pack by Jaklub.

Here's how the rig looks so far. I think my latest version on my SD card has the fix for the feet being above the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSPVSyegFwM

Yah,release! And how do you work at school? Shouldn't you be studying or something? xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

College lol. I have a little time to work on stuff, and I'm taking a 3d design class anyway. Hopefully I'll learn how to make good models, cause there's a few things that I would love to import that don't have models.

There's going to be that oooooooone terriiiible recolor, but It's based off of the Ice Tower from Bloons Tower Defense 5. >.> They'll be with you as soon as I'm done replacing the eye textures.

Btw, couldn't get the flame glow to work?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


January 15, 2012, 06:01:05 AM #685 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 07:46:29 AM by Soneek
I didn't get the glow to work before, but I'll mess around in 3dsmax later and see what I can do. I prefer the original PokéPark glow over my current flame.

I just got XZedkiel's recolors, so I'll test stuff after the Laker/Clipper game is over. :P



Well its not really a problem, but whenever I pause the game and rotate the model around a little bit to show my friends it's epicness, the head sorta disappears from the back...

January 17, 2012, 02:07:52 AM #688 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:14:57 AM by Soneek
The flame part of the head? I was experimenting with the transparency, and right now the flame disappears when you try to view another part of the model through it.

Edit: It has something to do with those squares around the head too. I might just remove them completely if I can't get the original glow from Pokepark.

January 17, 2012, 02:16:47 AM #689 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:19:48 AM by Nanobuds
the few probles i have with it is that the rig needs some work.

the wrist and arms are the mose noticable. the elbows bend in the wrong place. it stretches the verts and thins them out. Same with the wrist.

also, the right shoulder pad is rigged a bit to the head, and his chin is rigged to just the neck, not the head. it also looks a bit odd around the ankles...

besides those small things, its great. I know its just a beta, so the next version should have those fixes.

cant wait for the update ;D