Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



I have a stage idea...

Buster Blader, Osiris (AKA Slifer) , Dark Magician Girl. Damsel in Distress?

What do you think?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I love that idea too =3 and we should totally get a long tower, and have Slifer just totally slithered up against it. while he's sitting there taunting Buster Blader. and Buster Blader is pretty much attacking at him, as Slifer just repels them =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 04, 2011, 04:12:51 AM
I love that idea too =3 and we should totally get a long tower, and have Slifer just totally slithered up against it. while he's sitting there taunting Buster Blader. and Buster Blader is pretty much attacking at him, as Slifer just repels them =3

I'll do you one better.

How about we have him be coiled around the tower?

Another idea for a stage is we could make a library with the Dark Magician and DMG studying magic spells under the supervision of the Magician of Black Chaos.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


i think...
1. Obelisk should be a boss and he should be over galleom
2. you can also make all 3 gods again over playable characters, so everyone can be happy :D

yeahh i think you shouold make obelisk a boss and put over galleom as well


Galleom indeed.

The only others that could work are Tabuu, though he's way too small and floats and such, and Petey Piranha, but Obelisk doesn't use cages for attacks, that would be Lava Golem.

Galleom is the only one that made sense to me as well. I'm finishing up Obelisk over Ganondorf first since I've been putting that off lol. And I couldn't find the Ridley file on the archive... :srs: I think it's 920501.pac in the adventure stage folder.

Well... If you're having a hard time finding the stages that have the bosses...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That should help.

Yes that definitely helps. Thanks! The online archive still doesn't have the boss battles pac though, just the one for Subspace. I'll find a texture hack of it or something.

Gonna try to get a few imports done today.

Ooo~!

Just had an Idea~!

Even though he's not really a boss, but Obelisk on The Porky Statue~!

It makes sense, since both a very large and slow, and both do a lot of Tormenting.

Just a thought.

Over the statue...I'm assuming I should be able to use the animation porter to put the Galleom rig over Porky. I'll definitely try it out when I get to it.

slifer is amazing and great job i got a error tho if you reflect dragons rage the projectile move you will get beep of doom

About what time did you download it? I updated it about 6 hours ago because I forgot to fix the material. I noticed the freezing when I played this morning, but not last night for some reason.

Also, the Obelisk texture isn't coming out right ingame, so I'll probably just do a mass release with everything at some point this weekend.

I'll render some CSPs soon too.





Edit: Fixed the poll.