Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i downloaded early early ill re download FIXED  :af2:



Soul Eater fans will love the latest release. Black Star probably coming sometime this week, if I get the free time.

dude. maka and slifer are great quality. i hope to see more from you.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



 :happy: Wow, I never expected to see a Soul Eater import! (let alone Buster Blader or Slifer lol)

Sweet releases, man! :D

And, I voted Pit for Black Star

Lol just noticed your sig, and yeah seeing Smash Eater 2 made me think of having Black Star over Pit.

Took less than an hour each, so Elekid & Garchomp are released. The lighting needs work on them though.

So you do pokemon aswhell? you are my hero xD pokemon and yugi oh are some of my favorite games xD any chance some day of Mew over ness?(brawl mew?) to use my Mew psa since aafyre mew has a glitched taill :s and that garchomp is a win xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet releases. Love Garchomp man!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

You are so quick with these  ;D

Like I said, Elekid and Garchomp are awesome :P

Sudowoodo too!? Too fast :D The rig needs work though. Mostly the lower half of the body.

Maybe you'll update it later, perhaps?  ;)
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 06, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
You are so quick with these  ;D

Like I said, Elekid and Garchomp are awesome :P

Sudowoodo too!? Too fast :D The rig needs work though. Mostly the lower half of the body.

Maybe you'll update it later, perhaps?  ;)

Yeah probably, if people bug me about it lol. Otherwise I'll forget.

MAKA! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sudowoodo?
Nice.
I haven't been motivated to try and make a model fit a bone tree >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]