Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah it would look really weird on Pikachu, and anyone else would need a PSA if you want it to look electrical.



i dont know lol
i imagine soul over every other character and it just seems like he would fit wolf the best.
IDK when I think Soul + SSBB (i get)= WOLF. XD 

Sudowoodo on Luigi.
Who would've thought that Luigi would be able to match him? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would say wolf or marth
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have to re-export Black Star because his hands weapons weren't importing into Max for some reason...but anyway I rigged Infernape, and I'm gonna test him out now.

Quote from: Soneek on November 07, 2011, 01:56:34 AM
...but anyway I rigged Infernape, and I'm gonna test him out now.
Funny thing.
I attempted to rig him, but I got lazy at moving stuff around to fit Falcon's skeleton >_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 07, 2011, 02:27:05 AM
Funny thing.
I attempted to rig him, but I got lazy at moving stuff around to fit Falcon's skeleton >_<

I tried putting him over Diddy. I screwed up with the textures though and they were all over the place ingame. I have to fix the jaw anyway, so that's something for later. Anyway here's portraits for Garchomp if anybody wants them.


Well bro, my Garchomp textures from back when work on this, so I'll just go ahead and.. Yeah.. :)

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 07, 2011, 03:05:29 AM
Well bro, my Garchomp textures from back when work on this, so I'll just go ahead and.. Yeah.. :)

Sounds good, just list me as a collab plz.  :vyse:

Quote from: Soneek on November 07, 2011, 03:09:09 AM
Sounds good, just list me as a collab plz.  :vyse:
As always, comin' up! Had to dig up the old Garchomp on Pika V3. lol



I haven't tested any of these on Wifi, but I think they should be fine as long as you don't use the custom FitMotionEtc pac.