Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 09, 2011, 04:02:55 PM #165 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:04:44 PM by Christian_CAO
 :af: Crona should totally go over Zelda... I know Zelda lacks a sword but Ike, Marth, and Link lack the dress that Crona usually wears.

r) Plus Crona's a Girl anywa-*shot*
^3^

Lmao. Crona says "Boku wa" in the original anime, so he should be a boy. Still hard to tell though lol.

 :P yeah, but the anime is entirely different from  the actual manga. So much so, that I don't ever take any facts about the series itself to heart if I only use examples from the anime.

What were they thinking when they altered the story to such an extent!? I'm glad they're bring the anime back and following the manga now though  :)

Anyway, what model of crona are you using? The one with his white out fit (pants) or her usual androgynous black dress of confusion.  :P
^3^

I'm gonna do both as different costumes.

If Zelda has the most votes by this weekend, I'll make Ragnarok over Sheik.

when can we expect a black star release?
and have u started on soul?

I haven't started rigging Soul yet, but as for Black Star...I wanna say Monday. I have a lot to do this weekend and will barely be home.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

Soul Evans   :wolf: &  maybe :falco: later

Death the Kid  :fox:

Tsubaki  :zsuit:

Liz  :zsuit:

Patty  :peach:

Mifune  :marth:

Free Human  :ganon: & Werewolf Form  :wolf:

Sid  :snake:

Nygus  :sheik:

Ox  :marth:

Medusa  :sheik:

Dr. Stein  :ike:

Excalibur  :ness:

Blair Human Form  :peach: & Cat Form  :pikachu:

I think soul should be on wolf. i like the other ideas.


EXCALIBUR! :D :D :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I say:
soul on wolf
blair on peach
death the kidd on ike ( would look cool with the dante psa)
tsubaki on peach

Are you just gonna do Soul Eater characters now? What happened to the Pokemon imports that I love so much?

:c

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
Are you just gonna do Soul Eater characters now? What happened to the Pokemon imports that I love so much?

:c
the same tough i had i guess pokemons arent that popular since i think sonek was the only one for now that did pokemon imports next will be pikazz with melee mewtwo so its good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The character matchups seem mostly fine to me, but there are a that bother me, which would be:

For once, I agree with others that already said that Soul should be on Wolf, and Blair's human form on Peach.
Excalibur meanwhile I think would fit better with either Ness or Lucas, since you could actually give him his cane on both of them.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 09, 2011, 07:47:58 PM
I think soul should be on wolf.

I agree, as well as others.  :laugh: Falco won the poll, but eh porting from Wolf to Falco shouldn't be too hard.

Quote from: KKAZMA on November 09, 2011, 08:08:41 PM
I say:
soul on wolf
blair on peach
death the kidd on ike ( would look cool with the dante psa)
tsubaki on peach

I meant to put Blair on Peach lol. Kid on Ike? I'll check out the Dante PSA. Maybe I'll do 2 versions. For Tsubaki I chose ZSS cause of the ponytail.  :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
Are you just gonna do Soul Eater characters now? What happened to the Pokemon imports that I love so much?

:c

Expect a new list this weekend after Pokepark 2 comes out...  ;D

Quote from: Carnage on November 09, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
the same tough i had i guess pokemons arent that popular since i think sonek was the only one for now that did pokemon imports next will be pikazz with melee mewtwo so its good


I'll take requests for Pokemon soon, and I'll rig them depending on difficulty. Elekid, Garchomp and Sudowoodo took me about 45 min each lol.

Quote from: Calamitas on November 09, 2011, 08:52:38 PM
The character matchups seem mostly fine to me, but there are a that bother me, which would be:

For once, I agree with others that already said that Soul should be on Wolf, and Blair's human form on Peach.
Excalibur meanwhile I think would fit better with either Ness or Lucas, since you could actually give him his cane on both of them.

Ness it is, since Excalibur will be nothing without his cane. I might do Angela over Lucas.


awnsome maybe doing some Legendary pokemons next? xD  Mew(Ness) Groudon Celebi and such since legendary pokemon are nice :P also pokepark 2 has how many pokemons? from what i saw in pokepark 1 they didnt have that many pokemons in it :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Soneek on November 09, 2011, 10:00:34 PM
Here's the list of Pokemon in Pokepark 1.

Serebii should have a Pokepark 2 list by Sunday.
they look nice but just a curiosity doesnt for example brawl mew,celebi and groudon look better than their pokepark versions? or its just my imagination?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.