Nukes Imports:

Started by Nuke, October 31, 2011, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on November 25, 2011, 10:21:46 AM
dont need to apologize  life comes first but its good to have news so ppl dont think you left :P

I completely agree.

Man I've been away for to long... I had lost interest in rigging so sorry for not updating anything >_<... Gonna start moving again... I might do different models other then metroid so be on the look out for that =D...

-Nuke
FC:4898-8419-2778

Well good to hear you're still alive :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

December 24, 2011, 12:52:38 PM #138 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 01:19:11 AM by Crony
Quote from: Nuke on December 20, 2011, 04:01:05 AM
Man I've been away for to long... I had lost interest in rigging so sorry for not updating anything >_<... Gonna start moving again... I might do different models other then metroid so be on the look out for that =D...

-Nuke

So... no more MP2 Dark Samus import model????  :'(

hmm? O of course I'll made that model crony =D
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on December 30, 2011, 07:00:17 AM
hmm? O of course I'll made that model crony =D
nuke now with the object importer any chance of you importing the sphere on your dark samus over samus? and glad to know you didnt droped the MP2 DS yet xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nuke on December 20, 2011, 04:01:05 AM
Man I've been away for to long... I had lost interest in rigging so sorry for not updating anything >_<... Gonna start moving again... I might do different models other then metroid so be on the look out for that =D...

-Nuke

Hey Nuke, tis a little early in the importing process (Still working on rigging her and whatnot) but would you be interested in helping me animate/psa a certain starfox character(No, I don't mean that motha [censored]ing toad XD) over zelda?
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, even just small animations like victories, swimming etc.

And yes, I'm dead serious about finishing this. Just pm me if you interested in helping in any way.

Well Im sorry to say it but i wont be able to rig anymore...

On top of that i wont be able to upload anyfiles with the models... Although any model GAMMA RIDLEY has you can use...

Im sorry... Goodbye..
FC:4898-8419-2778

January 13, 2012, 08:44:26 AM #143 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:00:27 PM by StarWaffle
Aurevoir ;-;   Raichu will be released in your stead.

Quote from: Nuke on January 13, 2012, 08:36:06 AM
Although any model GAMMA RIDLEY has you can use...

Heheh, yeah...

I haven't been able to do anything with these models, so if someone wants to make any of these happen, go right ahead. Just do a good job.

But keep your dirty mitts off Gandrayda. D:<

Anyway, thanks for all of your work on these models, Nuke. You've made a few peoples' dreams come true, including my own.

See ya.

"???" what...whats happens??? I don't understanend What has happened? can someone explain me the situation please??

January 18, 2012, 05:18:58 PM #146 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:19:59 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Crony on January 18, 2012, 05:06:15 PM
"???" what...whats happens??? I don't understanend What has happened? can someone explain me the situation please??
Quote from: Nuke on January 13, 2012, 08:30:25 AM
Well due to certain reasons I wont have internet.. Idk for how long... So I wont have any communication with any of you... sigh... 

-Nuke

^This is why Nuke isn't online anymore.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿