Nukes Imports:

Started by Nuke, October 31, 2011, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 31, 2011, 04:03:16 AM Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:12:13 AM by Nuke
CLICK ON A IMAGE ON THE COMPLETED SECTION TO DOWNLOAD


















FC:4898-8419-2778

Wow, you've been busy XD .
HyperMode Samus looks epic.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I'm not a huge fan of the Metroid Prime series, but that Dark Samus would be an amazing alternate costume for Samus.

I'm really looking forward to Dark Samus, that will go GREAT with that PSA that was released not too long ago. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 31, 2011, 07:30:37 AM
I'm really looking forward to Dark Samus, that will go GREAT with that PSA that was released not too long ago. :P
agree'd :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: hotdogturtle on October 31, 2011, 06:21:57 AM
I'm not a huge fan of the Metroid Prime series

WHAAAAAAAAA.

How dare you. D:

I'm glad to see you got these models almost flawlessly. The last PED Samus model had her entire torso missing. XD

So many possibilities...

Awesome! Could you also import the Phazon suit from MP1?
And yes, i'm also a Metroid fan :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I can but The model isn't in T-stance... =/
FC:4898-8419-2778

And they have to be in T-stance? Didn't know about that D=
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

November 01, 2011, 04:05:31 AM #10 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:06:32 AM by Nuke
Well they don't have to... It just makes it easier to rig from what I understand..

Update:
FC:4898-8419-2778

I. Want. That. Dark. Samus.
*drools*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, would you be able to do MPH models too (specifically, Gorea)?

I know they're really low quality, but one of my "never going to happen" dreams was that Gorea would make it into Brawl somehow.  With model importing working now, and with you doing MP model ports, this seems like it'd be my best chance of getting Gorea into the game.

Well at the current moment idk how to import DS games... =/
FC:4898-8419-2778

Will you get me a model for the space pirate comando? (The red phazon plating one in mp3)

Oh and Ghor, he would be epic replacement over bowser XD