Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hmm ... this grey version of light armored samus sort of remind me of Robocop, which is pretty Badass when you think about it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

May 24, 2013, 04:53:16 AM #376 Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:56:01 AM by dougdude10
okay i saw this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32003

your bloody roar rabbit

and i was thinking to myself, i have seen that rabbit somewhere in a game......then it dawned on me!!!!!


Holy half-year bump.

It was worth it though.

I want.

Good job.

The non-check is in the mail.



Well, since this thread is generally floating about the top of the pool...

So, this one time a tornado happened and I had to stay at a friend's house. This hack is the result of that stay. He's an excellent designer, and I can model, so we both had a blast.

It was supposed to be called SteamPunk Robo, but I misspelled it as I was typing it to "Punk Rono."

And it stuck.

And I just finished texturing it enough to show off.





The right hand is a claw! I'll show how it'll work when I finish the texturing!

Also, gonna have to do something about that OP. Hrrm.


Haha! Hi! I have stuff to show, but it's not really fitting to place it in the WIP thread so the location of showing is HERE:





Wii Fit Trainer's looking good. Gave her her Cell-Shading, but it might be a bit light. Thoughts?


its really  too white. other than that, its good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What's not fitting about putting it in the WIP thread, is she done?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hello good sir, Raven is fantastic, quality A+ work. Bravo!




You forget something on WFT.
The logo of Wii Fit on his shirt, the UV is weird.

Quote from: KTH on July 07, 2013, 08:09:18 PM
You forget something on WFT.
The logo of Wii Fit on his shirt, the UV is weird.


I didn't forget it, I thought it looked cool.

Speaking of UVs, I need to bother BJ about these models. The ones from Wii Fit Plus exported with UVs that were somewhat trashed. I fixed the parts I didn't like.


Quote from: Spex130 on July 07, 2013, 08:46:19 PM
I didn't forget it, I thought it looked cool.
That could be fixed by changing the material properties to "Clamp", since that's how it was on the original model.

Quote from: RandomTBush on July 07, 2013, 10:49:40 PM
That could be fixed by changing the material properties to "Clamp", since that's how it was on the original model.

Oh man. So that's how it works? What exactly does "Clamp" do? Does it simply not allow wrapping of textures?

The UVs of the Body for WFT+ wrapped back around from the top, so the stomach appeared fragmented and multicolored. Even though I "fixed" it, it was still a rather ghetto workaround.

That would also make sense that it doesn't allow wrapping in the cases of the chest logo. KTH, if you want that fixed go ahead and set that material to "clamp" like RTB said.

Wow! Things make sense now! Thanks RTB.