GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I saw Ammy in Brawlbox...it looks weird, but decent. Great job bro! Keep it up!
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Amaterasu on Lucario? I was expecting it on Ivysaur, since he's like, the only character who actually walks on four legs, like Ammy. =P

I'm hoping he does put her over Ivysaur after this fun Lucario thing.


February 12, 2012, 08:32:00 AM #1533 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:32:53 AM by Mariodk
good day super mario 3d land stage will come
i needing to update my stage roster anyway today :D
so hope that stage is good and epic  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Same. I'm picky as hell with stages, but this is just an instant-add. Lately new stages have been a little dry. I want some pizazz when I'm fighting!


sorry guysd 3d land might not be released today as i have started a project that inspires me more...yes its a character and hes a villian....i will not give anymore hints then that...also i want to learn more about stage animating before i release 3d land...so it will be released somtime....this week..just not today
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

That's fine bro, us brawl hackers can wait for the stage. Good luck on your character.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Aw, so much anticipation :( but beggars can't be choosers.


GBC? Did you ever hear of VVVVVV? It's a game, for 3DS and some other computers... I was wondering... Do you ever plan on doing something from that?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I'm not rushing you or anything but when will 3D land be released?
I just want something too look forward to this weekend :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FF7Frieza on February 13, 2012, 01:55:48 AM
GBC? Did you ever hear of VVVVVV? It's a game, for 3DS and some other computers... I was wondering... Do you ever plan on doing something from that?

i looked at the game and the main chars a...8 bit thing?...so i doubt that will ever be made...as far as stage wise i beleive there are already stages from that game

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 14, 2012, 12:42:58 AM
I'm not rushing you or anything but when will 3D land be released?
I just want something too look forward to this weekend :vyse:

ummmm idk......ive been working on 3 projects this week....ryu over ike...finishing beats model(who dot already started texturing)..and fixing up the model for that villain im making....ive tested 3d land and it had a few prblems so idk if thatll even be released this week  :-\...if 3d land is released then there wont be any animations for it yet
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ok, I was gonna try putting the main character over Game and Watch :3
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I can wait for an animated version, but pretty excited for Beat!

*please be over Lucas please be over Lucas, just not Falco, for whatever reason he would be.*


wow i have not been tending to the thread at all lately ^_^U

well anyway theres a new poll..now what ive decided to do is maybe do all the chars first..then stages...so that way im not jumping all the around the place and so i can be more organized

pacman has been started and is customized to look like the most recent design of pacman(the one from streetfighter x tekken) hes over mario because the moveset seems to fit better(as well as porportions) AND! who knows...i may include a version of him in the mech suit from street fighter x tekken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.