GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gold Lightan over Galleom?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

April 30, 2012, 04:01:33 PM #2206 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:17:41 PM by SonicUnderground316
I vote for "I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" and what do you know, i have an idea on what you could do next. It not just a regular import though. I'm not sure if this will be considered like one for you guy but if you like challenges, I think that you'll be please:

Look here if your interested (Go to the link below for more info and model bases please):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you

お前はもう死んでいる。

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Look if you are ready for the strongest being of the universe...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I have an idea for you!
If it's not too much trouble, would you please consider importing Kaguya Houraisan?  I think Zelda would be the best candidate for whom this import would be over.  I can point you to a download link for the MMD model of her if you're interested.
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

why u put a I HAVE AN IDEA option?
that only makes requesters appear out of nowhere... xD

so my vote goes for I HAVE A IDEA!!
and my idea is:
take a break if u lost interest, it'll get back someday, and if it doesnt, no big deal, just be happy.
or my other idea is: do whatever the hell u wanna do!

^that is a sensible man right there, i'de take his advice
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yeah. and it was my idea for Shadow >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like Gamma Kid's idea o: it's the best idea here.. Take a break man, relax, let the inspiration spike out of nowhere.

Yeah, you should take a break. Losing inspiration is a sign that you should take a break. This way. Ideas can just come to your head naturally.

Yeah you need to take a break you'll get ideas easy that way
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

ok i dont think everyone needs to repeat the same thing  :>.>:

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on May 01, 2012, 04:08:41 AM
ok i dont think everyone needs to repeat the same thing  :>.>:
This people.
Honestly, let, at the minimum, two people say it. It's just pointless spam otherwise.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I plan to take a break just not now...anyway i have choosen that from that poll i will make Arthur, Luffy(still dont know who he will be over), Gold Lightan, Charmeleon, and Bass EXE(of course since all that time we spent making that model are you kidding me  :notimp:)...although i have no clue were dot went...he just kinda.... disappeared...so for know you guys are stuck with me  :af:

any way who should Arthur go over?



(thanks to DemonBoy for the model rip)  :af2:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

link?
ness? NO!
lucas? NO!

just some sword user please, u can always make a 1-slot mod...

Quote from: GBC on May 01, 2012, 07:43:21 PM
I plan to take a break just not now...anyway i have choosen that from that poll i will make Arthur, Luffy(still dont know who he will be over), Gold Lightan, Charmeleon, and Bass EXE(of course since all that time we spent making that model are you kidding me  :notimp:)...although i have no clue were dot went...he just kinda.... disappeared...so for know you guys are stuck with me  :af:

any way who should Arthur go over?



(thanks to DemonBoy for the model rip)  :af2:
Wow!! That looks awesome!!!! And I say link. By the way I love ur profile pic!! :D