GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You know what would've been really kickass for Arthur?  Gold King's Armour for Final Smash eyes.  Would've probably killed the file size but it would've been ridiculously awesome if it worked.

Unless it has the King's Armour already?  I have yet to download it but I plan on doing so.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 09, 2012, 08:43:19 PM
You know what would've been really kickass for Arthur?  Gold King's Armour for Final Smash eyes.  Would've probably killed the file size but it would've been ridiculously awesome if it worked.

Unless it has the King's Armour already?  I have yet to download it but I plan on doing so.

dude i was so disapointed when the kings armor jacked the vertice limit 60K but yea it kills the vertice size.....so he just has regular FS eyes
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 09, 2012, 08:45:24 PM
dude i was so disapointed when the kings armor jacked the vertice limit 60K but yea it kills the vertice size.....so he just regular FS eyes

Damn that's a real shame :(  Aww, well Arthur's still mighty legit.  Loving the shine on his armour, lance and shield.  Really helps uplift it.

i'll get this dude just to have a epic knight, nintendo "knights" aren't really all "knightish" xD

you can has banjo previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


That's [censored]ing legit :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Liking Banjo's textures.

Kazooies I think need more work. The feather-layering is nice and all, but it doesn't look that great on the head. I'm saying this from the perspective of an artist and experienced texture maker.

I think what Kazooie's torso, neck and head needs is something more to give the impression of feathers, but not making it bluntly so. In other words: I think it would look much better if the torso, neck and head feathers weren't so defined in this case. It just doesn't look like it blends right now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

 :af: yay for some previews


i also have another custom model already made but i wont show previews of that until im for sure it will work

...its a hack over Ice climbers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 10, 2012, 02:32:03 AM
i also have another custom model already made but i wont show previews of that until im for sure it will work

...its a hack over Ice climbers

I know what dis hack is :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dot on May 09, 2012, 11:17:25 PM
you can has banjo previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs: i friggin love you.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I lol'd at Kazooies face.

Other than that, Banjo...looks...AWESOME.

Its a custom model right?

Uh.. I think he said it was just a preview, I'm sure he's gonna work on most things such as the color of the shorts, and finish the face are to match the other detail of his skin.

Fur turned out cool man. I do agree with Velen, that the detail pattern on the wings might look nice, but not that on the face. It already looks so good, don't be lazy by just adding that same texture on the face, cause you'll be taken away the quality of this hack.

One last thing, I don't know what it is, can't really put my finger on it, but his eyes kinda creep me out. He sure looks evil.

Quote from: Dot on May 09, 2012, 11:17:25 PM
you can has banjo previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that looks so awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hopefully bass exe is released this weekend  :af2: and yes velen i fixed what you asked  :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.