GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on May 11, 2012, 10:18:12 PM
hopefully bass exe is released this weekend  :af2: and yes velen i fixed what you asked  :srs:

Thank you. I look forward to him then. =)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

As for who Banjo should go over, why not both Mario and Pit?
Rig Kazooie to FLUDD for the Mario version, and do what you want to do for the Pit version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yay! Bass.EXE!!!

I'm excited! (I recently finished watching all of the English Megaman NT Warrior episodes.)


And I think Banjo should be over Mario. It only makes sense.

Kazooie comes up whenever Banjo needs her help. Mario calls FLUDD when he needs it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

his eyes.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks fantastic, just banjo's eyes are a little derpy.

Unfortunately, your amazing (and I mean that sincerely -- it looks fantastic) Arthur mod is stirring up some trouble on my system.

When I use the size mod, whenever I use the jab, jab, jab (AAA) he T-poses and gets stuck. This happens to every default and hacked costume, they will all T-pose and get stuck after using his AAA.

Arthur is my favorite video game character, and I think the size mod looks great, so hopefully you can help me figure out what's going wrong. If it assist you in any way, my friends and I play and use all our mods exclusively in Project M Demo 2. Also, this doesn't happen when I don't use the size mod.

While I'm not sure whether this would make a difference, I still haven't been able to get Bowser Jr. size mods to work at all and I'm wondering if PM has anything to do with it. No other mods (CSP, BP, Results Screen, Stage Mod, dozens of texture and model hacks, etc) really give me trouble.

Any ideas? Anyone else experience this?

dat sexy texture!
i hope he'll be over mario...
pit just doesnt fit at all i think...
i mean, what would he use as swords and bow and sheild?

Quote from: gamma kid on May 12, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
pit just doesnt fit at all i think...
i mean, what would he use as swords and bow and sheild?

Exactly. Unless you plan on flying the whole time, spamming UP B, which is the only reason why it would make sense over him.

Besides, it would be a tiny, skinny Banjo. It would look wack as [censored].

Mario it is. =D

Quote from: gamma kid on May 12, 2012, 10:44:25 AMdat sexy texture! i hope he'll be over mario... pit just doesnt fit at all i think... i mean, what would he use as swords and bow and sheild?
Wow that slipped my mind, I only agreed for Pit because the poll said so Kazooie could be rigged over the wings, if I could I would change me vote to Mario, even though I've got tons of Mario hacks to use and finish.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bass.EXE is released!! :af: so there you guys got him now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Stool dat first download I did :vyse:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

There are somethings I want to point out, but I'll nag about that at a later date.

Right now this is awesome. Good job!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey guys, I really don't want to be a pest, but could someone help me with the T-posing issue I've been having?

I posted about it in this thread but nobody really seemed to notice it.

Love the Bass.EXE, friends are stoked to play on Monday. I was getting worried you'd cancel it ^^;


Quote from: Phase 3 on May 12, 2012, 10:19:08 AM
Unfortunately, your amazing (and I mean that sincerely -- it looks fantastic) Arthur mod is stirring up some trouble on my system.

When I use the size mod, whenever I use the jab, jab, jab (AAA) he T-poses and gets stuck. This happens to every default and hacked costume, they will all T-pose and get stuck after using his AAA.

Arthur is my favorite video game character, and I think the size mod looks great, so hopefully you can help me figure out what's going wrong. If it assist you in any way, my friends and I play and use all our mods exclusively in Project M Demo 2. Also, this doesn't happen when I don't use the size mod.

While I'm not sure whether this would make a difference, I still haven't been able to get Bowser Jr. size mods to work at all and I'm wondering if PM has anything to do with it. No other mods (CSP, BP, Results Screen, Stage Mod, dozens of texture and model hacks, etc) really give me trouble.

Any ideas? Anyone else experience this?
You're not supposed to use the size mods with P:M, the motion files included with P:M Demo 2 are meant to not be changed. If you're gonna use him with P:M, you can't use with the size mod, if you decide to remove or use a different setup that doesn't use P:M's codes then you can use the size mod. o:

On another note, Bass looks pretty great man, def getting him. Making recolors soon, maybe you should reserve them for me? ;D