GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 16, 2013, 03:07:52 AM #3510 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:09:28 AM by GBC
Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on October 02, 2013, 10:40:18 PM
Hey Punto and GBC
how is willys dome going?

its almost done but we havent had much time to work on it lately, with school and stuff


HAI GUYSS!!

so yeah i have a small amount of time so heres all i was able to make...same method as link, if you guys want him ill release him if not then ill keep it for myself (notice i changed some of his expressions to match the wii u game  :P)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: GBC on October 16, 2013, 03:07:52 AM
if you guys want him ill release him if not then ill keep it for myself
i think I feel the feely feeling youre feeling by judging that sentence...



October 16, 2013, 08:19:34 PM #3517 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:22:16 PM by GBC
lol well i guess ill release him...3...2...1..done Toon link released

if u guys would like me to continue making these then i will but i wont do the characters that have already been done pretty well already and keep in mind that these are just textures im doing since theyre pretty easy and quick for me to do since i dont really have much time to do much
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I for one, enjoy your work so I'm satisfied with you doing these texture edits. I like seeing them.

Also, do you know about the Rim Lighting fix for stages like Delfino? I can show it to you if you don't already know it, but I'm assuming you do. Thought I'd ask anyway, just to be sure.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 16, 2013, 08:28:20 PM
I for one, enjoy your work so I'm satisfied with you doing these texture edits. I like seeing them.

Also, do you know about the Rim Lighting fix for stages like Delfino? I can show it to you if you don't already know it, but I'm assuming you do. Thought I'd ask anyway, just to be sure.

well i use mewtwo2000's rim lit characters as a base (hence why i credit him) so there shouldnt be a glitch with them if he fixed it at least i havent noticed anything strange in dolphin when i play on delphino plaza
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on October 16, 2013, 08:38:09 PM
well i use mewtwo2000's rim lit characters as a base (hence why i credit him) so there shouldnt be a glitch with them if he fixed it at least i havent noticed anything strange in dolphin when i play on delphino plaza
Well, didn't know that. I don't know if he applied the fix to Toon Link but if you've got no errors, I'll assume he did. Carry on as normal, going back to doing whatever it is that I do.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: GBC on October 16, 2013, 08:19:34 PM
lol well i guess ill release him...3...2...1..done Toon link released

if u guys would like me to continue making these then i will but i wont do the characters that have already been done pretty well already and keep in mind that these are just textures im doing since theyre pretty easy and quick for me to do since i dont really have much time to do much
Hey do you think you can put Kritter (Goalie) over Ganondorf, its a trophy in brawl too. Its basically from Mario Strikers Charged I've seen all characters from that game in the vault with their armor but never that one do you think it would be possible? Just a suggestion.

November 05, 2013, 10:59:25 PM #3523 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:53:43 PM by TurboChaos
Please take it to the request fourms.

Edit: By the way hows the progress on Wily's Crib?

December 15, 2013, 10:22:22 PM #3524 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:42:00 PM by GBC
hey guys long time no see eh? well now that school is out for  christmas break i can post stuff again so heres the latest progress on wily castle....still a bit to be done but its getting there

the castle in the bg has transparency so of course in 3ds max itll look a lil odd



things that need to be done:

-finish uvs
- add spot lights
- add moon in bg
- make the boneset
- edit a few textures
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.