GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i will release it soon, i just want to make sure i have all the correct details and stuff first
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I think he'll look better with the Wii U shading from one of KTH's hacks imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



just an update pic because i havent posted anything since ive changed alot
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

happy bday gbc

now where's that cake link?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Happy Birthday to me




also i think im done with link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



I am late but happy bday

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Happy late Burdday GBC
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yeah happy late birthday. I got something i want you and Dot to test if you check the Pm.

Thank you for the birthyday wishes

Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 20, 2013, 08:31:46 AM
are you aiming for a link-U look or something?

yea as close as brawl will let me get to it

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 05:09:41 PM
Yeah happy late birthday. I got something i want you and Dot to test if you check the Pm.

im testing it now i will give feedback later on

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Happy birthday dude. Whoa, you're 19 today? Dude, you're at my grade level :D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: GBC on September 20, 2013, 04:39:48 AM
Happy Birthday to me




also i think im done with link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy birthday!

Wow, I like how Link turned out, especially the shield. I think you should add some shine to the shield. Since it does now in SSB4.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 20, 2013, 09:05:18 PM
Happy birthday!

Wow, I like how Link turned out, especially the shield. I think you should add some shine to the shield. Since it does now in SSB4.

that is shine your seeing on the shield

Edit:

Link is released  :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.