GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GBC, I made CSP's for your Ryu model from MVC. I added a few special touches to it. And I angled it up a bit. Here's a preview. Hope you like it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EDIT: If you need a CSP's for Ken, tell me :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks good.....anyway im in college now and will atleast need 1-2 weeks to get settled down so dont expect anything for a lil bit

also i created a new poll
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

W00T!! Voted for teenage freakin' mutant turtles! I like turtles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted Vincent. Him and Barret (over Samus would be sick) need some love.



Which game are the turtles from? Or will they be custom made?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 26, 2012, 04:11:30 AM
Which game are the turtles from? Or will they be custom made?
Probably from TMNT Mash up for Wii.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 26, 2012, 04:03:51 AM
I voted Vincent. Him and Barret (over Samus would be sick) need some love.
This ^

I know a good HD model I could link you too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I was gonna vote for Vile, but i think you almost have him done.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 26, 2012, 04:03:51 AM
I voted Vincent. Him and Barret (over Samus would be sick) need some love.
This.

Mr.CurseAlot (Barret) needs some love as well.

a pokemon on the poll by gbc this must be a trap lol but yeah gengar sure is in need of an import imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

at first i was like o cool, gengar. but then i was like... VINCENT VALENTINE PLZPLZPLZ

So here's that Vincent model that I found I was talking about....



*flees*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 03:42:45 AM
So here's that Vincent model that I found I was talking about....



*flees*
:srs:
That looks intense.

And dont you dare flee :>.>:

*has already fled*






Off-Topic: Oh wow I was listening to the FFX battle theme when I saw your avi and I still am. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 04:15:29 AM
Off-Topic: Oh wow I was listening to the FFX battle theme when I saw your avi and I still am. XD
Thats whats up.
:happy:

I hope GBC decides to rig that Vincent Model though.