GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 하세요 on September 16, 2012, 04:41:46 AM
Too bad I'm late, but Vincent would be so much better over ZSS because of his gun action.

What gun action? Her neutral special which is the only attack where she uses her gun?

Oh yeah, neutral special on the air is exactly the same. I forgot.

Quote from: 하세요 on September 16, 2012, 04:47:38 AM
Vincent is an agile gunner. Outside of ZSS saying "Be still." she really doesn't have anything feminine about her. He would be awesome that way. I guess I'm just tired of all these Marth/Ike stuff, but who am I to judge, ya?

I can't believe you just said that ZSS isn't feminine. I just can't believe it.

I can take a female character over a male like Marth, or even Link, but to put a male character over a female character is appalling to me. Just being honest.


-cough-

umm well guys i havent been able to rig anything these past few weeks due to the crap ton of homework i constantly get..mainly art projects...but i did show my animation teacher my custom models and he liked them but i  was also able to see that kcmm really does hold back my true potential....i wont quit brawl hacking just yet but dont expect anything anytime soon at all due to homework and me working on drawing and coming up with own array of characters...so ummm dont expect anything until i get a break....which wont be until ummm.....thanksgiving/christmas  :srs:

my life > brawl hacking
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

would be cool to get some original characters other than sonic fan characters xD

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 08:55:30 PM
would be cool to get some original characters other than sonic fan characters xD

well the original characters i make wont be on the vault or released as hacks at all >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on September 16, 2012, 09:49:01 PM
well the original characters i make wont be on the vault or released as hacks at all >.>

I'm actually kinda interested in seeing some of your character designs.

Quote from: GBC on September 16, 2012, 09:49:01 PMwell the original characters i make wont be on the vault or released as hacks at all >.>
You could show them off in the Art Section.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: Dot on September 17, 2012, 09:55:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 17, 2012, 10:14:18 PM #2995 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:20:54 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Dot on September 17, 2012, 09:55:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice. :happy: But no actual eye models or mouth unless I'm not looking closely enough or it's not there yet..... :srs:

And just by looking at it, I feel Neku should be on Pit.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 10:14:18 PM
Nice. :happy: But no actual eye models or mouth unless I'm not looking closely enough or it's not there yet..... :srs:

And just by looking at it, I feel Neku should be on Pit.
It doesnt have eye or mouth models cuz its probably a low poly face from KH2, im guessing sora.

Quote from: jordanice42 on September 17, 2012, 11:38:36 PMIt doesnt have eye or mouth models cuz its probably a low poly face from KH2, im guessing sora.
It is if you just look at the face texture on the current Neku very carefully.


The high-poly face model is gonna be used, right? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I hope he uses the high poly for neku. Who's face though? I'd have to say most likely Sora from KH2 not final mix, maybe Roxas' kh2 final mix model. Both of these faces are rounder, more like neku's ddd model. Cuz sora's kh2 fm model is too slender and roxas' kh2 fm model's chin is too pointy and his lips are just.....egh.

happy bday to me  :af:

forever alone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.