GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I just looked at Mega Man's textures and...Wow. I really dunno if I could improve this at all...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

yea the yoyo charge thing only works sometimes idk why it might be because of the oneslot resize

@velen so will still do your recolors atleast?

also new poll
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'm doing recolors too, but they're going to be based on something else than the other MM games. <.< >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Voted for the stage option. New imported stages have been few and far between. I don't count adding Battlefield on top of an import.


srsly.. if u make the stages... i'd love u more and more!!

no homo...  but i really REALLY want to work with that battlefield... ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on July 05, 2013, 04:40:43 AM
Voted for the stage option. New imported stages have been few and far between. I don't count adding Battlefield on top of an import.

agreed

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 05, 2013, 04:42:59 AM
srsly.. if u make the stages... i'd love u more and more!!

no homo...  but i really REALLY want to work with that battlefield... ._.

lol battlefield is one of the ones i want to make but i gotta make the megaman stage first and not because of his hype but because classic megaman has like only 1 stage on the vault that isnt just some 2d image and thats pretty sad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'm sorry to bring up another critique after the last one, but here goes...

Looking at Mega Man's eyes, they look nice, but they lack something important. An actual highlight texture. They...Admittedly don't look that great, I'm so sorry... :' (

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2013, 06:15:02 PM
I'm sorry to bring up another critique after the last one, but here goes...

Looking at Mega Man's eyes, they look nice, but they lack something important. An actual highlight texture. They...Admittedly don't look that great, I'm so sorry... :' (


highlight texture? his eyes do have a highlight on them, if u mean the higlight being on its own texture you cant do that for ness

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 05, 2013, 06:53:35 PM
This.

im still waiting for a megaman .exe palette for him
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 05, 2013, 07:04:56 PM
im still waiting for a megaman .exe palette for him

Last one :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: GBC on July 05, 2013, 07:04:56 PMhighlight texture? his eyes do have a highlight on them, if u mean the higlight being on its own texture you cant do that for ness im still waiting for a megaman .exe palette for him
Yes you can if you make his eyes be like other peoples eyes and give him a separate iris texture and stuff for Mariodk's moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 05, 2013, 07:20:47 PM
Yes you can if you make his eyes be like other peoples eyes and give him a separate iris texture and stuff for Mariodk's moveset.

no u cant because ness eyes dont use that kind of data the data ness eyes use is to make his eyes be able to blink and stuff like that for mariodks moveset yes u can do that because hes not going to be using the same kind of materials and stuff like that since its a psa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Well yah that's what I meant, change the eye materials for the PSA. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

there i updated the eyes if u dont like them then o well i have other things i wanna do like mariodks psa stuff and getting somthing to eat
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.