GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol at that last part.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sorry guys for that out burst earlier i was just a bit frustrated with all the eye talk. here i redid the entire eye texture tell me if u guys like it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks perfect, honestly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, it does look perfect.
I have to redo my recolors again, do I? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 05, 2013, 11:41:55 PM
Yeah, it does look perfect.
I have to redo my recolors again, do I? >.>

sorry man u might its just i felt a bit bad for that crappy update i did before(just making the higlight smaller) and i felt u guys didnt like that so i had to redo them :P but this will be the last update for the eyes i promise

eyes are updated by the way
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 05, 2013, 11:41:55 PM
Yeah, it does look perfect.
I have to redo my recolors again, do I? >.>

pretty sure you only need to update them... instead of remaking

hey guys this was made for mariodks megaman psa if u guys really want i could include it in the oneslot as an alt or if not then ill just keep it for the psa

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'd make one for the PSA, one not for the PSA. Give the people some choice :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: GBC on July 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM
hey guys this was made for mariodks megaman psa if u guys really want i could include it in the oneslot as an alt or if not then ill just keep it for the psa


Final smash?

Quote from: Segtendo on July 09, 2013, 07:27:16 PM
I'd make one for the PSA, one not for the PSA. Give the people some choice :P

well it orignally isnt suppose to be for oneslot since this would be his fs in the psa

Quote from: KTH on July 09, 2013, 07:32:15 PM
So Fat.

armor isnt suppose to make u look thinner
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


looks epic
and KTH have made alot of animetions
and i am soon ready for PSAing Megaman i guess he will be over ness to start with anyway
but i dont thing oneslot ness models will work on megaman PSA at all cuz of afew things XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so i decided to post somthing non megaman related for now



u guys like it? its been sitting on my cpu for like 3 days all that needs to be done is of course texturing. if snoopy wants to import it he can and ill send him the model once its finished if not ill gladly do it and no thats not a mask that is were his face texture will go..i have plans for that face of his  :angel:

also links edits are done now i just have to apply the skins back then he'll be finished

and if all u care about is megaman news(like u should) i was messin around and made an updated protoman out of boredom...so i might make a costumes pack for the oneslot soon >.> other than that i started making wilys castle from ssb4 and i still have to make beat for the psa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks good so far. When Villager was announced, I just complained about him, however, in Brawl, I play him all the time. xD

But what happened to Classic Link? As I can see he got the most votes, this one really hyped me.