GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


That's...not what I meant...

Look through Samus' textures aga-


.....I meant her Ref textures... *Applies his palm to his forehead.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

u specifically said spec map....no where in ur post was the word ref mentioned
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 13, 2013, 02:05:42 AM
u specifically said spec map....no where in ur post was the word ref mentioned

That´s why he´s applying his palm to his forehead
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: GBC on July 13, 2013, 02:05:42 AM
u specifically said spec map....no where in ur post was the word ref mentioned
He just said he was mistaken.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think he means spe textures because the ref texture is the disk like texture which i apllied >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 13, 2013, 02:11:58 AM
i think he means spe textures because the ref texture is the disk like texture which i apllied >.>

Then I meant the Spe. Not the Ref.

It jut doesn't look that good on anyone but Samus...

I was thinking more like the spe highlight texture. Creating two new textures made specifically for Mega (and Proto) Man's arms, legs and helmet.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I redid Megamans helmet UVS so i could add some lines that were missing so i guess expect an update soon.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I love how you're making him as close to the Smash 4 model as you possibly can. Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey GBC I love your Megaman hack!
and that Animal Crosser looks fantastic already.

Keep up the good work!!! :moar:

I approve that spec map.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: GBC on July 13, 2013, 01:43:22 AM


here he is with samus's spec shaders and crap...not so sure how i feel about this

It looks good on the helmet. But the boots...... not so much.

You can't use a reflective texture with a lot of detail on objects that aren't too spherical, or it looks too warped and messy.

Thats just my 2-cents.

Perhaps you could just keep the ref textures on his helmet and buster and get rid of it on his feet? I bet it'd look real nice if you did it like that.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 13, 2013, 09:44:21 AM
Perhaps you could just keep the ref textures on his helmet and buster and get rid of it on his feet? I bet it'd look real nice if you did it like that.

What he needs, I think, is ref textures made specifically for him, in retrospect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302