GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

xxxgbcxx, I do have to compliment you on your wonderful shader, how did you do it? Would you mind if I used it and gave you credit?

it wasnt orginally my shader lol...its Mr.lol's....he just gave i to me..but i do have a question....your making zidane over pit right??? wouldnt it be the exact same hack then??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 05, 2011, 12:17:54 AM
it wasnt orginally my shader lol...its Mr.lol's....he just gave i to me..but i do have a question....your making zidane over pit right??? wouldnt it be the exact same hack then??

I am making mine over Pit. The only differences is that mine will feature the blades as separate entities (meaning, he'll equip and unequip them as pit does) and with a better rig (No offense intended to you.) So it's not exactly the same, but basically yeah. I'd also like to have my models for my project be made by people on my team so I don't have to go about crediting >9000 other people.

Quote from: Lateralus on November 05, 2011, 12:21:25 AMI am making mine over Pit. The only differences is that mine will feature the blades as separate entities (meaning, he'll equip and unequip them as pit does) and with a better rig (No offense intended to you.) So it's not exactly the same, but basically yeah. I'd also like to have my models for my project be made by people on my team so I don't have to go about crediting >9000 other people.

better rig?? whats wong with mine??...nvm that...but wont seperate blades make the blades invisible?? such as the example the...sora over pit vertex??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 05, 2011, 12:24:00 AM
better rig?? whats wong with mine??...nvm that...but wont seperate blades make the blades invisible?? such as the example the...sora over pit vertex??

Not if they're rigged correctly. Notice how Pit has like, 4 blades on in Brawlbox but in game, only a few are displayed at a time? It's how the moveset and animations work. For example, during his AAA, the Bow blade is invisible because the Bow is rigged to a bone and the game tells it to not be displayed I think. If this is not the case, the moveset tells the polygons to appear and disappear, which would be problematic for me.

I thought I had posted on your thread.. weird.

Anyway, Zidane looks sexy. I'll definitely try him out.

What's next on your list?

megaman x shader is fixed eh?

you should update the brawlvault description so people know hes fixed. diggin zidane. i voted for frieza.  :>.>:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 05, 2011, 12:32:33 AMI thought I had posted on your thread.. weird. Anyway, Zidane looks sexy. I'll definitely try him out. What's next on your list?

love your update to cell.  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I vote for Venom knowing full well that he'll lose to either a StH character or a KH character.

*sees results*

Yeah, I knew it.  Oh well.

Fix Ray 01's title to Ray MK III. That is Ray MK III, not Ray 01.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 05, 2011, 12:41:53 AMFix Ray 01's title to Ray MK III. That is Ray MK III, not Ray 01.

im not fixing that since ill model import him anyway lol

@shadowsnake the description is edited

also thnx for the compliments you guys

about the poll this is the current order i have them set in

1 eggman generations is next...which is both modern and classic eggman(which i find will be  the most unique)
2  probably riku
3 knuckles generations
4 (if the textures are done) ssj2 teen gohan and frieza
5 tails generations(mat do before knuckles and dbz chars if it is popular)
6 pacman
7 broly
8 venom
9 majin buu

thats all ive gotten to know about right now...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

frieza´s textures are done
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 05, 2011, 12:56:19 AMfrieza´s textures are done

they are!? then i guess frieza will be next  after eggman generations is done
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 05, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
1 eggman generations is next...which is both modern and classic eggman(which i find will be  the most unique)

Cool man. Who is Pingas gonna be over? I think Snake's height and moveset fits him best.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 05, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
4 (if the textures are done) ssj2 teen gohan and frieza

I wouldn't mind doing textures for them. r)

Quote from: Dot on November 05, 2011, 12:56:19 AM
frieza´s textures are done

A wild ninja appears.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 05, 2011, 01:10:35 AM
frieza will be over lucario right?

This. I also hope he is over Lucario.

^ frieza will be over lucario yes

um..pingas??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.