GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I hope metal wins, that would be bad ass. Either way, you said at some point each idea would be completed right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 02:40:38 AMI hope metal wins, that would be bad ass. Either way, you said at some point each idea would be completed right?

yep....im actually coming up with ideas on what metal sonic will go over who....maybe classic over rob?? and modern over sonic??? or both over rob???....idk...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 06, 2011, 02:47:34 AM
yep....im actually coming up with ideas on what metal sonic will go over who....maybe classic over rob?? and modern over sonic??? or both over rob???....idk...
I don't think that each should go on separate characters for any in case a PSA arises for any, then that would be kind of unhelpful to that case. But you do what you want. o.o
Metal over R.O.B sounds fitting, but can you animate him to have legs that way? I mean you in general not you as in yourself.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 06, 2011, 02:50:54 AMI don't think that each should go on separate characters for any in case a PSA arises for any, then that would be kind of unhelpful to that case. But you do what you want. o.o Metal over R.O.B sounds fitting, but can you animate him to have legs that way? I mean you in general not you as in yourself.

i dont know how to animate..yet.. lol if i ever learn how to animate then yea id make so he has legs but since i dont.. i was gonna put him in a floating position to give him the illusion hes floating but that idea seems...a little cheap...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 06, 2011, 03:02:02 AM
i dont know how to animate..yet.. lol if i ever learn how to animate then yea id make so he has legs but since i dont.. i was gonna put him in a floating position to give him the illusion hes floating but that idea seems...a little cheap...
Did I not say I didn't mean you? I meant a person in general. I know you can't animate brah. And I'm sure that you can't animate his legs unless R.O.B's boneset has legs..

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 06, 2011, 03:20:56 AMDid I not say I didn't mean you? I meant a person in general. I know you can't animate brah. And I'm sure that you can't animate his legs unless R.O.B's boneset has legs..

o ok.....do you think floating would be cheap? since metal sonic generaly floats anyway
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


you're on fire ^3^

Really looking forward to that Eggman :P, I vote for Knuckles only 'cause he's the only Sonic character other than Nack, Espio and Eggman that I like.  :D
^3^

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 06, 2011, 03:28:02 AMssj2 teen gohan all the way. over pit right?

yep

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


eggman generations will be released tommorow...although classic eggman may have issues with his arms due to warios wierd animations....o and i got 2 mvc3 models...also expect the last vertex hack by me to be released tommorow XD

ps...my mmx8 model cant get any recolors lol im ashamed
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

SSJ Teen Gohan over Pit sounds [censored]n delicious bro.

You've done Zidane over Pit already, so you got some experience with that character.

HD texture is more than obvious. Just saying ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 06:05:48 AMSSJ Teen Gohan over Pit sounds [censored]n delicious bro. You've done Zidane over Pit already, so you got some experience with that character. HD texture is more than obvious. Just saying ;o

well thats not the recolor i had in mind lol

this what recolrs i would like:

zero looking color
ultimate armor x recolr
black recolor(similar to zeros)
vile mmx8 recolor(its basically a green vile)
hermes x armor recolor


i hope somone can do these for me(id also like them looking mvc3 styled)

Edit: *looks at brawl vault* aw come on!!... even the mario 64 model can get recolors  :oshi: lol but seriously someone should do those recolors itd be epic  :af2:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 06:05:48 AMSSJ Teen Gohan over Pit sounds [censored]n delicious bro. You've done Zidane over Pit already, so you got some experience with that character. HD texture is more than obvious. Just saying ;o
teen gohan over Pit cuz i know someone will make the moveset for him :D (one who is as big fan for gohan as i am for Gotenks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later