GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 06, 2011, 06:56:10 AM
teen gohan over Pit cuz i know someone will make the moveset for him :D (one who is as big fan for gohan as i am for Gotenks)

Lol all this talk over teen gohan...im not too hyped about him as you all are(the only thing i want is mmx recolors but no one has volunteered to do them :/)....but teen gohan will be done over pit just not until dot sends me the texture....hopefully dsx8 finds the dormammu model for me...now him im really hyped about
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'll do them. I have not looked into his files, but how hard can it be. I will start with basics, then ill jump to the others.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

i am more hyped about majin buu(super buu)

but i got afew problems in port him to brawlbox so i guess i try a other so you can do Super buu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Here is a preview of the red re-color.

So far I changed his eye color, gem, and his armor. As far as a simple team color I think it is done. Have any suggestion though?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

^ glad tosee someone finally doing recolors the main special colors id like are

black armor( similar to zeros)
ultimate x armor
a recolor were he's wearing zeros armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

So I finished green, and red as basic re-colors. I'll start in your request now
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

If you do amy, would it include the hammer? if so, then it would work over tl for my project
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 06, 2011, 06:23:56 PMIf you do amy, would it include the hammer? if so, then it would work over tl for my project

if i can get a model of the hammer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

sweet. there is a model at the model-resources form sadx of amy. it has a hammer. you could use that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 06, 2011, 07:45:55 PMsweet. there is a model at the model-resources form sadx of amy. it has a hammer. you could use that

i heard there are problems with the sadx models though.....maybe i could take another amy model and take the sadx hammer and apply it to the other model???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

yeah, thats wha ti men tto say, or was trying to. jus tlook at the model-resouce. they have amy models. then take the sadx hammer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just uploaded the re-colors. I hope you enjoy them. I couldn't do Zero and Ultimate armor X, the texture mapping is very odd.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 07:58:53 PMJust uploaded the re-colors. I hope you enjoy them. I couldn't do Zero and Ultimate armor X, the texture mapping is very odd.

ok well as long as you did them...although i was looking forward to the ultimate armor lol but there good all the same
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I will probably try out Ultimate some more later.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 08:10:56 PMI will probably try out Ultimate some more later.

ok :af: i made a purple,grey, and goldish yellow recolor also....which i might add tho the recolor pack as well
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.