GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cool to hear. I will try and get some progress today, and then show a preview by tonight.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 08:57:27 PMCool to hear. I will try and get some progress today, and then show a preview by tonight.

ok
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I made some head way with Ultimate X. I am still confused by his mapping, but I don't think he is impossible, so without further adieu. The Early preview of Ultimate X.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

ok heres the sight problem with classic eggman...the arms in the wait animations are fine but since warios bone twist his arms on some animations...they look messed up....


wait animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WTF...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i have been trying to fix this for 2 days and come to this conclusion....if you want the arms to be fixed on attack animations the wait animations will be messed up...vice versa..so should i cancel clasic eggman? or just release him any way??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Well, he's on Wario right?

Not sure which one this is over, let's just say WarioWare version.

Why don't you try porting it over the Classic/Overalls Wario?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 10:44:25 PMWell, he's on Wario right? Not sure which one this is over, let's just say WarioWare version. Why don't you try porting it over the Classic/Overalls Wario?

that is the classic wario.....all the animations are the same on both....

on the bright side modern eggman works perfect
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Your over exaggerating, he looks great!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 06, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
that is the classic wario.....all the animations are the same on both....

Oh that's right.. the animations.

Well, I'd say drop it, don't waste anymore time on it. And if you don't want the time you spent on it, wasted, then release it.

Modern Pingas over Ganondorf right?

Damn it. I seriously have no slots for Ganny man.

i might just release eggman anyway....o well

heres my X recolors(i attempted the ultimate x armor)

rush armor(my favorite)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ultimate x
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


gold
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


silver
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


id like to know which ones you like the best XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

They look really good. I really like how purple came out. Any way, some one really needs to resize X. I don't care if he is shorter then Zero but right now he is a freaking giant compared to him!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Nice X recolors man.

Now people are gonna have to re do them again, once I'm done with this HD texture..

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 11:27:04 PMThey look really good. I really like how purple came out. Any way, some one really needs to resize X. I don't care if he is shorter then Zero but right now he is a freaking giant compared to him!

nonobuds gave me a resize...i am going to release it with my recolrs

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 11:29:34 PMNice X recolors man. Now people are gonna have to re do them again, once I'm done with this HD texture..

lol ok
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 06, 2011, 11:41:03 PM
nonobuds gave me a resize...i am going to release it with my recolrs

lol ok
cool to hear. But is resizing easy? I have a run and wait animation that I personally use instead of Samus weird run, and the wait animation SDoom made.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 06, 2011, 11:45:55 PMcool to hear. But is resizing easy? I have a run and wait animation that I personally use instead of Samus weird run, and the wait animation SDoom made.

ask nonobuds because i have no clue
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.