GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 08, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
because zss uses a final smash to transform...zelda uses down B to transform and causing a crash..idk why it does this....just look at the spiderman model import over sheik..if you transform your game will freeze
Uhh, you do know you need to have both .pcs AND .pac in the Sheik folder to have Transform not crash right?
I mean seriously, I always use both in regards to transforming characters and I never got a freeze, even when I used Spiderman.

November 08, 2011, 09:44:27 PM #211 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:46:52 PM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: Titanoverlord on November 08, 2011, 09:34:36 PM
STOP
I thought I told you guys that Klonoa will not work
he is TOO different from any vanila fighter to fit
with the proportions the gigantic ears and more
shock44 even agrees with me on this verdict
the ears are the main nightmare they will ether end up static or like hair
Dispite the fact that HE CAN USE them to do things like attack

Klonoa's different but him being able to attack with his ears is hardly an issue. He can do more, and in some games rarely uses his ears at all. I usually see him float with them. Hence why I thought peach would be a good fit despite the whole gender based animations.

Him having ears that move is all that matters. Besides him not fitting moveset wise over the character he is made over isn't really all that important. Unless xxgbcxx is importing him for the sole purpose of making a new klonoa PSA  :-\

Anyway, it's up to gbc in the end so I guess it really isn't up to debate. Still, I don't know why, but Klonoa screams "put me over Peach" to me :P
^3^

Quote from: ds22 on November 08, 2011, 09:42:46 PMUhh, you do know you need to have both .pcs AND .pac in the Sheik folder to have Transform not crash right? I mean seriously, I always use both in regards to transforming characters and I never got a freeze, even when I used Spiderman.

o well thats what dsx8 said about his spiderman crashing...o well good that you got it to work

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 08, 2011, 09:44:27 PMKlonoa's different but him being able to attack with his ears is hardly an issue. He can do more, and in some games rarely uses his ears at all. I usually see him float with them. Hence why I thought peach would be a good fit despite the whole gender based animations. Him having ears that move is all that matters. Besides him not fitting moveset wise over the character he is made over isn't really all that important. Unless xxgbcxx is importing him for the sole purpose of making a new klonoa PSA  :-\ Anyway, it's up to gbc in the end so I guess it really isn't up to debate.  :P
^this i can import whoever i want over anyone i want and lucario has enough bones and moving hair so klonoa definitly fits over him
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: jokekid on November 08, 2011, 10:19:05 AM
plz make not mecha sonic over rob, it would look creepy, remember he spins his head sometimes?? >.<

What look so creepy about a robot doing a 360 with his head ? If im correct i think Metal Sonic did spin his head in Mario & Sonic at the olympic winter games. 
お前はもう死んでいる。

xxgbcxx, i am jus twondeirn gif you can do this, but not doing it is ok, i guess. Could you take Link's hat, sword and sheild, pu tthe hat on sonic, put the sword in his right hand, i know link is left, but right hand, and the sheild on his back. then give him the glove texture and tunic and boot texture of link? im jw. no is okay

also, Good luck on Klonoa. I dont even really know him, but looks sweet.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 08, 2011, 09:47:22 PM
o well thats what dsx8 said about his spiderman crashing...o well good that you got it to work
o.o

i never said spiderman crashed... thats more like Wesker thats crashing the wii due to filesize limit
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 09, 2011, 01:37:41 AMo.o i never said spiderman crashed... thats more like Wesker thats crashing the wii due to filesize limit

ah yes...i got thenm mixed up lol :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 09, 2011, 01:39:52 AM
ah yes...i got thenm mixed up lol :D
haha but i did managed to fix the file size limit, and he works now.. but he now only has a regular face, and a hurt face... if i added the other 2 faces, u'll get a freeze
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 09, 2011, 01:41:36 AMhaha but i did managed to fix the file size limit, and he works now.. but he now only has a regular face, and a hurt face... if i added the other 2 faces, u'll get a freeze

thats all any char really needs ...doom shouldnt have hit faces since hes armored..magneto on the other hand >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 09, 2011, 01:43:55 AM
thats all any char really needs ...doom shouldnt have hit faces since hes armored..magneto on the other hand >.>
hahah yeah... its actually easy to get the faces working
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Klonoa release!!! Tommorow at 1:00
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

simple, rig the ears to the body, that way it'll never clip, and it will look pretty good actually, since it wont be static, but moving along the body...

i remember back when i was on imvu, that a lot of hair meshes did this to look nicer and avoid clipping, and it looked good

You doing Metal Sonic next? We want 360 metal replicas of sonic spinning his head... plus I can do a good animation for the run, SA2B's moveset looks fun
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Klonoa released!!...yes the hair/ear things move
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Awesome :D
And you have fixed the .. lightning / shader .. thing ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.