GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

broly is wining the poll im suprised
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey do you know when gogeta is coming out today?

Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 15, 2011, 10:23:58 PMHey do you know when gogeta is coming out today?

.....idk.....maybe??? he really needs a new texture lol

*on a side note*

all models that didnt have texture or lighting fixes are updated so redownload your favorites!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

that reminds me i can use texture from my Kid gogeta over Lucas for adult ssj1 Gogeta :D (but not face)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

srry but i downloaded the dual wielding roxas and his oblivion keyblade has the other keyblades texture can u plz fix this

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kingskull95 on November 15, 2011, 10:48:00 PMsrry but i downloaded the dual wielding roxas and his oblivion keyblade has the other keyblades texture can u plz fix this

why are you telling me this....i dont own that hack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: kingskull95 on November 15, 2011, 10:48:00 PM
srry but i downloaded the dual wielding roxas and his oblivion keyblade has the other keyblades texture can u plz fix this
*facepalm* that hack is owned by FF7adme and me....
We're fixing that.

 :>.>palm: srry but it appeared in your vault so i thought u also owned it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hey xxgbcxx, i hope you don't mind me posting this.....

:af2:

Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 16, 2011, 02:21:50 AM
Hey xxgbcxx, i hope you don't mind me posting this.....

:af2:


Lol naw bro its cool although i have the actual modrl for that form but good job :vyse:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Oh. Lol sorry dude. If i had know I wouldn't have done this hack. By the way, do u know how to resize models cause if you could teach me I could resize Vegeta for you. :)

Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 16, 2011, 04:33:26 AM
Oh. Lol sorry dude. If i had know I wouldn't have done this hack. By the way, do u know how to resize models cause if you could teach me I could resize Vegeta for you. :)

Nope idk how...nanobuds does
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Is it me , or is the Tails Download broken ?
I've tried 6 times :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry I gave Janemba a shot, but it wasn't turning out as I wanted it to, so I dropped it. I know nothing of the guy, so therefore, no motivation.

I'll still do Gogeta's if you want, as you asked me already.

Also, I was thinking maybe Tails as well, since I use him a lot. It's a perfect fit over Lucas.

November 16, 2011, 07:37:49 PM #389 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:40:38 PM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Abbi. on November 16, 2011, 06:31:28 AMIs it me , or is the Tails Download broken ? I've tried 6 times :/

fixed the link....

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 16, 2011, 06:44:40 AMSorry I gave Janemba a shot, but it wasn't turning out as I wanted it to, so I dropped it. I know nothing of the guy, so therefore, no motivation. I'll still do Gogeta's if you want, as you asked me already. Also, I was thinking maybe Tails as well, since I use him a lot. It's a perfect fit over Lucas.


:oshi: :oshi: :oshi:

id rather you do tails first...since i use him in every match lol.....just make sure you download the lighting and metal fixed version


also on a side note....

ventus, pacman, and conker will be released somtime this week
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.