GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 18, 2011, 09:20:27 PM #450 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:25:24 PM by xxgbcxx
*bump*

Auron relesed!!! go kick some azz with one arm to show how bad azz you are!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks great :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :srs: He's... he's... Auron  r)

Seriously ಠ_ಠ he's really awesome. I can't wait to see him in game  ;)
^3^

Travis Touchdown's father looks kinda sexy man. I might get it later, I just don't really know anything about him.

So what's next ah?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 18, 2011, 09:41:37 PMTravis Touchdown's father looks kinda sexy man. I might get it later, I just don't really know anything about him. So what's next ah?

conker...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 18, 2011, 09:47:21 PM
conker...

over Ness ? like your Vertex ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 18, 2011, 09:47:21 PM
conker...

Which model are you using? Hope it's not a N64 one since they lack..

And yeah, over who?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 18, 2011, 09:50:01 PMWhich model are you using? Hope it's not a N64 one since they lack.. And yeah, over who?
Quote from: Abbi. on November 18, 2011, 09:49:00 PMover Ness ? like your Vertex ?

welll the n64 model is the only conker model.....so yea.....its over ness.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

well , okay :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 18, 2011, 11:07:04 PM #459 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:14:50 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 18, 2011, 09:51:40 PM
welll the n64 model is the only conker model.....so yea.....its over ness.....

What about the XBox model?

Edit: Looks like you guys beat me to the punch with Auron.
Depending on if he has one or not, I may add a Metal texture for him and if it looks OK(I don't think you guys added the correct texture name), I'll PM you guys.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 18, 2011, 11:07:04 PMWhat about the XBox model? Edit: Looks like you guys beat me to the punch with Auron. Depending on if he has one or not, I may add a Metal texture for him and if it looks OK(I don't think you guys added the correct texture name), I'll PM you guys.

idk....the metal texture is meh...i just followed sonicbrawlers tutorial and thats what ive gotten....i dont  really care for it since i dont brawl with items and metal box sucks anyway..but if you fix it PM me....now about conker xbox model....it hasnt been ripped yet and i think the poly count would be too high since the model is so detailed so it probably couldnt be used any way
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*bump*

bad news guys....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 19, 2011, 12:34:02 AMHey what about Gogeta.


still needs a texture :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.