GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 19, 2011, 12:35:30 AMCan I help with the texture!!!? :af:

..itallionstallions suppose to be doing it...ill see what happened to it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I got this with my method.





I know there's a way to improve it............

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 19, 2011, 12:47:24 AMI got this with my method. I know there's a way to improve it............

...thats good enough i guess.....better then what i had lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 19, 2011, 12:36:55 AM
..itallionstallions suppose to be doing it...ill see what happened to it
Well if he can't, you know who to got to. :)

......*attention flocks to our thread*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*no it doesnt*
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*fail*

anyways, what was next? gogeta? broly? otherchar?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 19, 2011, 04:39:01 AM*fail* anyways, what was next? gogeta? broly? otherchar?

XD ummm.....idk broly maybe...im working on someone i have never mentioned before because it may cause alot of......hate messages lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

tell me

or else...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 19, 2011, 04:42:00 AMtell me or else...

in a pm i will
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

alright :af:

lol
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: Teinchi23 on November 19, 2011, 04:55:58 AMTELL ME TOO TELL ME TOO!!!!! I won't tell!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!..........fine
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

The Auron model is pretty nice. I'm actually surprised at how cool some of Ike's sword moves look when they're done with only 1 hand. I'm just worried about how some moves like his jab that actually use his missing arm will look ingame >_>