GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 19, 2011, 05:45:19 AMThe Auron model is pretty nice. I'm actually surprised at how cool some of Ike's sword moves look when they're done with only 1 hand. I'm just worried about how some moves like his jab that actually use his missing arm will look ingame >_>

lol it looks like hes takcling them XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 19, 2011, 12:32:45 AM
*bump*

bad news guys....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well then, I'll just have to make my own Conker model for this! I may not be a great modeler but it is worth a try. I'll let ya know how it goes when I start on it. Also if anyone is wondering, the reason that the Conker xbox model hasn't been ripped is because there are only 2 ways they could do that: 1. hack the game's model format which would be pretty hard to pull off I bet. 2. Develop an emulator for the game to play on the computer. Because the only xbox emulator I'm aware of can only play Halo because what I heard was that xbox is weird to where every game has it's own system or something to where you need an emulator for every game to play it on the computer.

Quote from: shock44 on November 19, 2011, 06:41:41 AM
Well then, I'll just have to make my own Conker model for this! I may not be a great modeler but it is worth a try. I'll let ya know how it goes when I start on it. Also if anyone is wondering, the reason that the Conker xbox model hasn't been ripped is because there are only 2 ways they could do that: 1. hack the game's model format which would be pretty hard to pull off I bet. 2. Develop an emulator for the game to play on the computer. Because the only xbox emulator I'm aware of can only play Halo because what I heard was that xbox is weird to where every game has it's own system or something to where you need an emulator for every game to play it on the computer.

Yeah conker wouldve been great but the feedback obviously wants the new conker...which i would have to make from scratch :p.....any news on that reveiw of yours shock??? I remember on your shadow vid you said thered be one this week???(yes im subscribed to your channel..ive been subscribed since before i started hacking :) )
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

hmmm i wonder what happens if i those capital letters spell somthing
Brillant and doing your own thing
aRrogant....
err......yOur....well.....uhhh...idk
i loL'd(i just picked hoping you'd do my request)
......me want..Your...hacks now!!!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

BROLY :af: !
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea :) ... I wonder where xxgbcxx is?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7Broly on November 19, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
Yea :) ... I wonder where xxgbcxx is?
rigging.....playing brawl wit my cousin.....eating dinner.....sleeping.....thats about it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

are you going to make the new poll about you know what?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 20, 2011, 02:54:14 AMare you going to make the new poll about you know what?

o yeah.....yep but i need permission from itallion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 20, 2011, 02:55:19 AMo yeah.....yep but i need permission from itallion
There you are :D
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 19, 2011, 07:05:37 AM
Yeah conker wouldve been great but the feedback obviously wants the new conker...which i would have to make from scratch :p.....any news on that reveiw of yours shock??? I remember on your shadow vid you said thered be one this week???(yes im subscribed to your channel..ive been subscribed since before i started hacking :) )

Oh yea. I plan on doing it sometime tomorrow hopefully. The thing is is that I want to make this one special because I'm having a cohost and I need to make sure he'll be on tomorrow. Sorry I haven't made it yet, I just got done getting all the footage a few days ago and have been busy with college.

Quote from: shock44 on November 20, 2011, 03:32:05 AMOh yea. I plan on doing it sometime tomorrow hopefully. The thing is is that I want to make this one special because I'm having a cohost and I need to make sure he'll be on tomorrow. Sorry I haven't made it yet, I just got done getting all the footage a few days ago and have been busy with college.

ah ok...will the vid be longer since its a special edition one??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*bump*

Secret released!!!....its ryu from SSF4
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

thats nice

need icon?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?