GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


i´ll redo the whole texture

awesomness
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Now that the squall I known and love XD!

Can you do Mia from Fire Emblem next?

Cloud came out pretty good, and the rig is clean except it could be a bit smoother around the elbows.

My thing is, there are holes in his hair and along his hairline, and why didn't you bother to close them up. I know you know how to vertex, so I don't get why you wouldn't bother fixing that.

A few small holes here and there would be excusable but these holes are decent sized, and I'd be surprised if you didn't notice them while rigging.

There's some other minor stuff you could've done to put it over the top, like give him some actual fingers, eye polygons or different expression, but not everyone know how to do that so it's cool I guess.

Anyways, good job. Get chance and win. Get chance and win...


November 22, 2011, 01:46:58 AM #559 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:50:26 AM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Beyond on November 22, 2011, 01:44:30 AMCloud came out pretty good, and the rig is clean except it could be a bit smoother around the elbows. My thing is, there are holes in his hair and along his hairline, and why didn't you bother to close them up. I know you know how to vertex, so I don't get why you wouldn't bother fixing that. A few small holes here and there would be excusable but these holes are decent sized, and I'd be surprised if you didn't notice them while rigging. There's some other minor stuff you could've done to put it over the top, like give him some actual fingers, eye polygons or different expression, but not everyone know how to do that so it's cool I guess. Anyways, good job. Get chance and win. Get chance and win...

lol i actually didnt notice the hair at all XD

EDIT: i planned giving cloud talk, and hit faces but the way the model was made is kind of weird...like the face isnt a sepeate polygon and even on some parts the hair is a part of the head so there was no way i couldve gave him different faces
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

and vetgeta may get fixed too...
just saiyan

anyway wats next?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 22, 2011, 01:50:40 AMand vetgeta may get fixed too... just saiyan anyway wats next?

^ lol at saiyan

um....i really dont know....its between waluigi, naruto, and deoxys
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 22, 2011, 01:52:42 AM
^ lol at saiyan

um....i really dont know....its between waluigi, naruto, and deoxys
I vote Waluigi! :D
Over who? Wario? C Falcon?

Quote from: jordanice42 on November 22, 2011, 01:54:20 AMI vote Waluigi! :D Over who? Wario? C Falcon?

i was gonna go link to tell you the truth lol....before you guys say LINK?! listen to this

waluigi has bombs
link has bombs

waluigis taller than luigi
links taller than luigi

waluigi has tenis racket
link has sword animations for that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Lol. I totally approve this!!!! :D
I hope the bombs are bob-ombs? :3

Quote from: jordanice42 on November 22, 2011, 02:04:19 AMLol. I totally approve this!!!! :D I hope the bombs are bob-ombs? :3

yep that was the plan....i was gonna ask mewtwo2000 how he did that with his link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 22, 2011, 03:28:56 AM #566 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:30:33 AM by That Canadian Guy
Good job with Cloud and Squall. My only complaint is the holes in Cloud's hair, but you won't see those during gameplay, unless you change the camera angle when you pause.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 22, 2011, 01:52:42 AM
^ lol at saiyan

um....i really dont know....its between waluigi, naruto, and deoxys
i hope it is pokepark deoxys so we can get an normal deoxys :P or are you thinking Attack deoxys from brawl?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ attack deoxys from brawl
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.