GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 28, 2011, 02:52:20 AM
expect this custom costume i made for starfy to be included with starfy's release  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude!! That is so awesome!!! :af2: :af2: :af2:

Sunshine Starfy made me smile. :)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Now Starfy has a home in my heart and SD
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

November 28, 2011, 10:13:53 PM #648 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:01:07 PM by xxgbcxx
...iron fist released...  :af:

...starfy released!!!   :af2:

EDIT:...idk wwhen the op will be updated  :srs: its alot of icons for dot and idk how to make the icons so....idk....if anyone would like to help that please do
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Iron Fist looks awesome!
Does he have a metal texture?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I love you for Iron Fist. My new fav Marvel character, mainly cause im good with him on UMVC3. I was actually thinking of rigging him myself, but distractions are evily Evil.
Anyway, if he has FS Eyes and Metal textures you can have my kids. Just take em
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Segtendo on November 28, 2011, 11:25:52 PMIron Fist looks awesome! Does he have a metal texture?

he should but...not that good...BJ needs to update brawl box so i can make the metal's better
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Interesting.  I've been looking for a new Falcon hack to fit the green slot, and Iron Fist might be the one I've been looking for.  Rigging looks good in the pics, but I'll need to see it in motion to really decide if it's good enough for me.

Textures look kinda dull though.  I hope someone makes a cool Brawl-style texture for him.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 28, 2011, 11:47:45 PMInteresting.  I've been looking for a new Falcon hack to fit the green slot, and Iron Fist might be the one I've been looking for.  Rigging looks good in the pics, but I'll need to see it in motion to really decide if it's good enough for me. Textures look kinda dull though.  I hope someone makes a cool Brawl-style texture for him.

those are the umvc3 textures...we decided not to brawl style them this time due to recolors XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Iron Fist!

Starfy!

Well, Starfy I can't complain on anything, at least until I try him out.

Now check this, Iron Fist' textures need more definition. Specially on the green area of the suit to show his muscles and all that crazy [censored].

I don't mind recolors, but I dislike when people worry about releasing an import with recolors, rather than worrying about the original texture more.

I'm saying, next time just make the hack look better, and I guess let someone else worry about the recolors.

Now if you don't want to touch and keep that whole MVC3 styled textures, which is highly unfitting to Brawl's, then okay.

Just for you information though, textures in MVC3 look like that, because the lighting system on that game, gives the characters the shades and everything.

When importing into Brawl, we have to do that ourselves.

Same thing with DBZ-BT3 models.

alright haters people i´m working on da brawl textures
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'm just gonna ask again because I'm in need. On your TvC Megaman Volnutt did you happen to get all his weapons?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 29, 2011, 01:01:18 AMI'm just gonna ask again because I'm in need. On your TvC Megaman Volnutt did you happen to get all his weapons?
i havent looked at the model yet
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Wasn't Metal suppose to be next?lol this is like the 3rd time Metal is pushed aside.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 29, 2011, 01:58:34 AMWasn't Metal suppose to be next?lol this is like the 3rd time Metal is pushed aside.

he is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.